Wardrobe Man v Moorcroft

wardrobe man
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5278 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, i've just received a letter from Moorcroft regarding £500 i owe Lloyds TSB. I tried to make payments about a year ago to Lloyds in one of their branches but was told they couldn't help me as the matter had been passed on to collections. they couldn't even ask collections to call me so i could pay them.

now Moorcroft are asking for payment in full within 7 days, or for me to call them.

any ideas what i should do?

can i still just pay installments to Lloyds?

thanks guys...

Hi,

first of all don't ring them-EVER

Do everything in writing,

You will need to write to Moor crap. That's strange, every time I try to type Moor crap it comes out moor crap :D Ho hum

A bit more info on the debt please. is it a credit card, loan, overdraft or charges?

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

dont fret about them. Contact fresh start finance and they will help you out with this small problem.

I wouldn't recommend that. All you will be doing is throwing good money after bad.

With the help of peeps here, you don't need to take another loan out to pay off a DCA.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Moor Crap are hilarious. I sent them a 'prove it' letter and the muppets replied by asking me to supply them with a crime number from the local Police Station so they could assist me. They could not run a bath never mind a DCA. They seem to naff off after about three months. If they start with home collections again send them the 'get off my property' letter, that seems to work, then forget about them, keep your money for yourself and your children and try and have a good Chistmas.