Dear Grim Reaper..........

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5296 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Personally i thought christmas number 1s were ment to be about christmas not something daft like mr blobby or the other various not christmas ones.

Give me the likes of fairytale in newyork or slade or even granma got run over by a rindeer Just nothing like mistletoe and wine or sir cliff. Proper christmas song.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

My favourite politician is Gordon Brown, Mr Reaper! :lol:

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

OMG i have just looked on FB and theres a group to KEEP THEM IN TILL THE END. HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP

If this happens i am going to have to start re wrapping christmas presents to kep me sain

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=John+and+edward+&init=quick#/pages/GET-JOHN-AND-EDWARD-OFF-XFACTOR-/150952605847?ref=ss[url=http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=John+and+edward+&init=quick#/pages/GET-JOHN-AND-EDWARD-OFF-XFACTOR-/150952605847?ref=ss][/url]

Hi Spam. TBH that is my favorite. Its stops the pub that i use to play darts in. everything went dead still and quiet till everyone started singing whilest very drunk.

Minutes to wait.

GET THE TWINS OFF.

I am telling u all know IMVHO everyone who voted for John and edward either need sectioning for the publics saftey or are that stupid or young they dont understand this is a singing programme.

I think you are right on the second point GM. I believe that there are going to be some very angry mums and dads when the phone bill comes in. There has got to be a huge amount of underage voters. I'm sure you must be over 16 or something to vote.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

I dont think its 16 but you do need the bill payers permission.

lets make ourselfs fell better with a decent boy band. JLS....

I can safly say as i pay for my own phone bill i safly voted for JLS. The worse part is they went to Norwich and i wanted to go but never did due to illness but a friend of mine did and posted photos all over facebook.

Edited by The GodMother

I dont think its 16 but you do need the bill payers permission.

lets make ourselfs fell better with a decent boy band. JLS....

I can safly say as i pay for my own phone bill i safly voted for JLS. The worse part is they went to Norwich and i wanted to go but never did due to illness but a friend of mine did and posted photos all over facebook.

Decent Boyband! I teach English and have been looking for some good examples of oxymorons.

I was meaning in comparison to the irish idiots.