Supermarket Parking fine - halstead council PCN

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5301 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I have aquirred several tickets from a supermarket car park, that have been issued by a local authority.

I called The British Parking Association and they asked me to scan a ticket. They told me there were at least 5 errors in the ticket and it was unenforcable

I now need to write to the local authority and challenge these tickets, and would seek advice on how to word the letter.

any comments?

i have attached the ticket with reg no and ticket no deleted.

ParkTick_2.jpg

dave

cheers sweeny,

now i need a knowledgable someone to take a look at the ticket and confirm that it is unenforcible.

the Parking assoc told me that there is a spelling mistake, no grid ref for the parking bay, the wrong act quoted at the top, the ticket issuer not being in uniform?

any comments would be appreciated, plus some suggestions for a letter to challenge

Dave

The BPA was talking rubbish -again ! This looks like a valid ECN, pay up or fight it in Magistrate's court. Check the 2005 Off-street Order to see that it covers the location where the ticket was issued.

hy H

it is a free car park with a 2hour limit, no return for 4 hrs.

over stayed about 1 hour

the reason i have picked up multiple tickets is that i am involved in a retail business adjacent to the car park, and go in and out during the day. then you get involved and lose time

can i actually defend these tickets on the grounds of the driver at the time was not the owner of the vehicle?

dave

• dx100uk changed the title to Supermarket Parking fine - halstead council PCN