style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4858 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Danboy381, you are completely wrong with regards to the postcodes. Any AHCEO can operate throughout Engalnd & Wales (Scotland has their own Sheriffs). The postcodes they have recorded against there names is for the Registry Trust when dishing out High Court Writs under the 'cab rank' system (where no indiviudal officer is named).

Then that is in total contradiction to HCEO Regs Section 6. and Section 7.

Guest Happy Contrails

Well spotted danboy... but given the number of timed ive busted an HCEO in front of the Judge on fee irregularity, I dont think the law matters a great deal to them. One goes, another one comes.

Danboy381, you are completely wrong with regards to the postcodes. Any AHCEO can operate throughout Engalnd & Wales (Scotland has their own Sheriffs). The postcodes they have recorded against there names is for the Registry Trust when dishing out High Court Writs under the 'cab rank' system (where no indiviudal officer is named).

Then that is in total contradiction to HCEO Regs Section 6. and Section 7.

I'm afraid you are incorrect Danboy381. I would advise that this still relates to the Registry Trust 'cab rank' system. We are required to enforce the Writs issued in the areas we subscribe to but can also act on Writs outside that durisdiction in accordance with the changes brought in by the 2003 Courts Act (April 2004)

Happy Contrails, whilst your contempt for the HCEO is apparent, your knowledge is limited at best judging by your other posts. If you have really 'busted' so many HCEO's it would suggest you are a persistant debtor having judgments issued against them. I would hope this is not the case.

:)

Guest Happy Contrails

Fortunately no, I think extortion carries the death penalty, but then gain, failure to repay a consumer debt carries a prison term....

There's no c/tax or parking ticket charges yet, but a traffic felony can be 1 or 2 hours unpaid work - like 'community service' in the UK.

Guest Happy Contrails
I it would suggest you are a persistant debtor having judgments issued against them. I would hope this is not the case.

:)

Fortunately (again) I dont have any debts, 100% solvent..... not even a mortgage.

Guest Happy Contrails

Thats is why I like to help them...

The alternartive between my UK turnarounds on flying duty is sitting on the bench as magistrate dealing with drug dealers & drunk drivers hauled in by the police on their previous night shift, but there's little satisfaction handing out fines when it's just £5 a week from their benefits.

I'm afraid you are incorrect Danboy381. I would advise that this still relates to the Registry Trust 'cab rank' system. We are required to enforce the Writs issued in the areas we subscribe to but can also act on Writs outside that durisdiction in accordance with the changes brought in by the 2003 Courts Act (April 2004)

Thanks for bringing that to my attention - The regs really are outdated and flaky aren't they. I'll bring these sections up in my next meeting at the Ministry of justice

p.s HC - Penalty for extortion is Death?! Any chance of organising a flight to Dubai for HCEO's?

db

Subbing with great interst

I agree the majority of fees are easy enough to follow until you get to:

C General Fees

12 Miscellaneous

Got them on that count no Levy no valuation etc etc

For any matter not otherwise provided for, such sum as a Master, district judge or costs judge may allow upon application.

What is the ruling on these fees normally

This is where all the arguments seem to stem from, they add Admin Charges, Debtor Advice Charges, Scratching my bum until Debtor decides to pay Charges etc. This is why it is very important to not only get a screenshot of your account but also serve them a Subject Access Request so you get all the information which allows you to question their actions.

What is a screen shot or should i saty what does it look like I have a print off in my SAR that looks like the activity report but it is incomplete.

In my opinion they are caught cheating that many times it would be far easier just to do things properly in the first place. Remember that if the attending Field Officer is overcharging you then it usually follows that the Company he works on behalf of and therefore the appointed HCEO are all parties to the "crime", not forgetting the Creditor who let the dogs out in the first place.

DOes this apply to say a firm that instructed the HCEO I have reaad about it applying to councils but been advised that itr doesnt apply to all.How do I apply to get at the frim??

Subbing with interest,

Ohitsonlyme

Subbing with great interst
I agree the majority of fees are easy enough to follow until you get to:

C General Fees

12 Miscellaneous

Got them on that count no Levy no valuation etc etc

If they have listed these then they have blatantly acted unlawfully and when challenged would expect to see them backpedal very quickly.

For any matter not otherwise provided for, such sum as a Master, district judge or costs judge may allow upon application.

What is the ruling on these fees normally

Hmm a pinstickers guide this one, honestly haven't a clue and suspect this is what they hope by listing all these strange charges. Maybe just a tool to inflate imaginary charges that look good on paper.

This is where all the arguments seem to stem from, they add Admin Charges, Debtor Advice Charges, Scratching my bum until Debtor decides to pay Charges etc. This is why it is very important to not only get a screenshot of your account but also serve them a Subject Access Request so you get all the information which allows you to question their actions.

What is a screen shot or should i saty what does it look like I have a print off in my SAR that looks like the activity report but it is incomplete.

It sounds as if you have got what you need. It should start at the beginning when the "job" first arrived in their office. Each time something has been done there should be a record of what happened. Obviously there will be feverish activity on the day you were visited and it is a case of checking each item with the fees you have been charged. It should even have any record of any letter or phone call from yourself. May I ask what makes you think it is incomplete?

In my opinion they are caught cheating that many times it would be far easier just to do things properly in the first place. Remember that if the attending Field Officer is overcharging you then it usually follows that the Company he works on behalf of and therefore the appointed HCEO are all parties to the "crime", not forgetting the Creditor who let the dogs out in the first place.

DOes this apply to say a firm that instructed the HCEO I have reaad about it applying to councils but been advised that itr doesnt apply to all.How do I apply to get at the frim??

Maybe approach the original Creditor to see if they know what really happened. Some don't have a clue about what goes on and are horrified when they find out.

Subbing with interest,

Ohitsonlyme

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The company I owed money to that gained the judgement was a firm of solicitors, I spoke to their head of litigation and he told me that he hadnt recieved my offer from sherfarce however they wouldnt talk to me again as they said I wa an opponent in litigation

The activity report has some holes in it and does show what triggered the costs I di ask for it nut that triggered the fee hearing. I am picking holes in the sar and belive me their are plenty.

Reference the levy fees they didnt get in my house or lsit anything in the garden but the show fees and valuation but I dont knbow what they valued.

the first vist fee is shown as £175 financial mangement £160Admin £175 etc etc.I do understand the fees set out in the regs but they put these down as 'other fees not provided for'

I still need guidance on the hearing procedure

Onlyme

I seem to have hijacked this thread my thread is running under Bailiffs

Sherfarce fraud/deception it might be better to reply there to my queries

• 1 year later...

Hi I need a little help with the following please. To cut a long story short, I lived in a house that was rented, I had a blinds company come and fit blinds in the property, there was some issues that hey eventually fixed but in the meantime, I lost my job, the house and other bits and I hold my hand up to say that the Blinds company was not a priority to me at the time!! Needless to say it has now bitten me on the bum as the Baliffs at C N Gaunt have been round to the house and left a notice throught the door which the new tenants have given to the letting agents, which they then emailed onto me.... What rights have they got to enter the house that i am no longer renting and take goods? I am at my wits end as it is all really scary. I must point out that I did intend to pay for the blinds, but now i have a CCJ and the costs are mounting!!! I think i will have a nervous breakdown, as i only came out of hospital a few weeks ago having had a hysterectomy due to cancer!!! Please help, i am at my wits end. Thank you:-(

Hi I need a little help with the following please. To cut a long story short, I lived in a house that was rented, I had a blinds company come and fit blinds in the property, there was some issues that hey eventually fixed but in the meantime, I lost my job, the house and other bits and I hold my hand up to say that the Blinds company was not a priority to me at the time!! Needless to say it has now bitten me on the bum as the Baliffs at C N Gaunt have been round to the house and left a notice throught the door which the new tenants have given to the letting agents, which they then emailed onto me.... What rights have they got to enter the house that i am no longer renting and take goods?

No.

In fact you dont have to tell the bailiffs your current address. The CCJ is invalid because you did not receive a Defendants Response pack when the Cliamant sommenced proceedings.

I am at my wits end as it is all really scary. I must point out that I did intend to pay for the blinds, but now i have a CCJ and the costs are mounting!!!

The fee is £45 approx depending on size of debt, you can disregard all the HCEO fees because the Claimant has not complied to the Civil Procedure Rules and allowed you a defence.

I think i will have a nervous breakdown, as i only came out of hospital a few weeks ago having had a hysterectomy due to cancer!!! Please help, i am at my wits end. Thank you:-(

If this bites you on the arse, then file an application to have the order set aside on the grounds the proceedings were not served at your current address pursuant to Section 7 of the Interpretation Act 1978.

Professional property investor and conveyancer

Hi I need a little help with the following please. To cut a long story short, I lived in a house that was rented, I had a blinds company come and fit blinds in the property, there was some issues that hey eventually fixed but in the meantime, I lost my job, the house and other bits and I hold my hand up to say that the Blinds company was not a priority to me at the time!! Needless to say it has now bitten me on the bum as the Bailiffs at C N Gaunt have been round to the house and left a notice throught the door which the new tenants have given to the letting agents, which they then emailed onto me.... What rights have they got to enter the house that i am no longer renting and take goods? I am at my wits end as it is all really scary. I must point out that I did intend to pay for the blinds, but now i have a CCJ and the costs are mounting!!! I think i will have a nervous breakdown, as i only came out of hospital a few weeks ago having had a hysterectomy due to cancer!!! Please help, i am at my wits end. Thank you:-(

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=168

Hi welcome to CAG use the above link to start your own thread put HCEO in the title

and try not to worry to much there are plenty people on here to help you out with this read posts by ploddertom