acording to o2 batterys from nokia are only coverd for 3 months

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5330 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just been speaking to o2 with regards to my nokia n95 8gb battery has failed acording to them the battery is only coverd for 3 months from purches surly this is a sales of goods act as im fairly sure the battery should last a min of 12 months.

phone is 8 months old

Technically, no. A battery is a 'consumable' and not covered. If there IS a failure it is often best to send it directly to the manufacturer who can idendify if there is a problem, OR if it has been switched for a non-brand pirate copy.

thats ok i brought a imatation battery for it today for 1.89 free postage lol if it frys the phone i will gladley throw it in the bin we have two of these phones and both are very bad with freezing and crashing and not being able to make or recive calls with out taking the battery of and rebooting the phone. as soon as both contracts are up where going to o2 again but on a pay as you go tariff that we top up £15 a month and get unlimited free texts and calls to any o2 phone