Capquest & ruthbridge

DOZY
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5329 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have had a natwest written off, but Two CCA requests,have failed to produce any responce from ,

1/.geofrey parker bourne solicitors acting for equidebt (co-op a/c ) £****,

2/.ruthbridge assigned from HFC £***

Its now more than a month from requests .date and probably 3 weeks after 12+2

A reply from Capquest produced a application form which they purport to be a CCA.

Now all three are unenenfoceable , should I send out the default notices now and to which ones , and something about "assignment letter " ruthbridge say they have that according to their letter(pre CCA, start date)

Or should I send SAR,s out, or just be quiet till they contact me.

I am having to do this myself now as funding for my legal aid has run out, so i am relying on you good folks to help me get it all legal and shipshape , I know you all like a good fight ,so here,s another chance to chalk more victorys up .

By the way i,d like to hear of what you think of Capquest and ruthbridge and what they get up to , or just your thoughts and dealings with them, in other words what are they famous for doing!!.

dozy

Hi

Mail strike, can we fax / email our fight back letters , would this still be a legal document , i read someplace once that FAX,s are classed as legal, any comments.

dozy