1st credit letter can you help me please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5290 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

had a letter today from 1st credit bit unsure what to send back is an old old debt was old mbna

We write to introlduce 1st credit ltd to you.

Mbna eorope bank ltd has assigned to 1st credit finance ltd the full outstanding balance due under the agreement referred to above. As a result of this assignment the full amount outstanding is due to 1st credit ltd immediately.

As the outstanding balance is owed to 1st credit ltd ou should not make any payments to mbna as it will take significantly longer to process the payment onto your account to discharge your outstanding balance you now need to make payment direct to the appointed servicing agent 1st credit at the above address

we ask you to contact this office immediately so we can agree payment terms with yuou. Failure on your part to do this will result in ore formal recovery proceedings being taken against you.

In accordance with the data protection act 1998 we will comply with any request for a copy of the personal information about you that is held on our computer system.

Send your request along with the admin fee of 10.00 and a self addressed envelope to the above address

DO NOT IGNORE THIS LETTER

unsure what to send to em to be honest can you please help

jx

had a letter today from 1st credit bit unsure what to send back is an old old debt was old mbna

We write to introlduce 1st credit ltd to you. Say thanks for the intro now go away.....

Mbna eorope bank ltd has assigned to 1st credit finance ltd the full outstanding balance due under the agreement referred to above. As a result of this assignment the full amount outstanding is due to 1st credit ltd immediately. Send them a CCA request to see if they have the legal authority to be demanding payment

As the outstanding balance is owed to 1st credit ltd ou should not make any payments to mbna as it will take significantly longer to process the payment onto your account to discharge your outstanding balance you now need to make payment direct to the appointed servicing agent 1st credit at the above address You do not need to do anything until the above is answered one way or the other

we ask you to contact this office immediately so we can agree payment terms with yuou. Failure on your part to do this will result in ore formal recovery proceedings being taken against you. The fools wont do anything other than send out more threatograms.

In accordance with the data protection act 1998 we will comply with any request for a copy of the personal information about you that is held on our computer system. I bet they dont have a CCA though :D

Send your request along with the admin fee of 10.00 and a self addressed envelope to the above address You only need to send £1 for the CCA request & do not send the cheeky sods an SAE

Send them an anti harrassment warning letter as well ;)

hello there just looked at my credit file and states D sept 03

should this have come off my credit file now?? but 1st credit have 15 oct o3 on my credit file

what should i do next cca letter ready to go but a bit unsure of what else to send dont want to shoot myself in the foot

jx

are they allowed to do this sell a disputed account on to another company??

jx

No, but this does not stop them doing it. Crafty people, this is most like 1st credit though. Have Connaughts claimed to have purchased the debt?Watch Connaughts do not default you again. Really they are a close relative of 1st Credit. Keep your credit file info as this is iron cast proof that the default was recorded once and cannot be recorded as such by Connaughts again. The credit reference agency will not allow it once you have enlightened them this has happened. You can consider writing to Trading Standards, your local branch, that sale or transfer, of a disputed account has taken place.

Edited by overdone
add info

If my post helped you feel better, click my scales.

had another letter from them this morning with an annual statement, they are deffo trying to get through to me this time

so hard keeping my mouth firmly shut and not contacting them back roll on the 16th please hurry up

had another letter from them this morning with an annual statement, they are deffo trying to get through to me this time

A good sign, this usually means they have sod all else. They are hoping to blag you by the sound of it.

Once it falls off your record, it means that six years have passed since it was posted, if no acknowledgement nor payment have been made since the first date, then they are out of time and cannot legally demand payment, nor seek to enforce the debt in any way. and no,they cannot reissue the default, nor mark your credit file in any way

This doesn't mean that they won't try, but once you advise them that the debt is now statute barred they should go away.

For the Record 1st Credit aren't just associated with Connaught, they own them, Connaught and 1st Credit are one and the same. I got this in writing from both Connaught and 1st credit after making complaints through Trading Standards

• 2 weeks later...

Photocopy your copy of the default being recorded as 15 October 2003, enclose photocopy and write to the CRA asking them to remove the default. It may just be they update on a monthly and not a daily basis so that it would still be showing. This will alert the clerical staff at the CRA that any attempt to reinsert the default by Connaughts or 1st Credit is dodgy.

Edited by overdone
add info