1st credit letter can you help me please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5316 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
It'll be that £1 CCA fee, overdone, or maybe even a mysterious 'attempted payment'!

They are put too strict proof that the payment was made by the debtor. The debtor does not have to prove that he did not make a payment. Our template letter says, £1.00 PO is not to be used to pay off the debt. SAR may be a good idea.

If my post helped you feel better, click my scales.

• 3 weeks later...

here is what i received this morning

thankyou for your recent request for a copy of your credit agreement under section 77 (1) of the consumer credit act 1974

following your request we asked for a copy of the credit agrement in relation to your debt

abbey have advised us that the copy agreement is not available to be supplied to us and we therefore remain unable to supply you with a copy. we are of course aware that in the absence of a copy agreement we are not entitled to enforce or collect the debt and our file is noted accordingly.

we maintain that although currently unenforceable the debt remains due and payable.

if you still require the document i would suggest that you apply to abbey for a copy

should a copy agremeent be made available to us in the future, we reserve the right to resume our request for payment should we see fit. as the debt has been previously acknowledged by payments having been made to the account the default will remain registered as unsatisfied in the amount of bla bla at the credit reference agencies for the relevant time period. In order for it to be updated to settled or satisfied settlement would be required and your proposal would be welcomed

we look forward to your comments in due course

HOW PATHETIC IS THAT LOL

this is not on my credit file lol it fell off lol

what do you think of that pile of trash