Retail park penalty after 10mins

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5364 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just to be pedantic; civil cases are proved on the balance of probabilities, not beyond reasonable doubt.

Yes - sorry - that was what I had intended.

The main purpose was to show you can use the exact same underlying principle against them - but where it is far easer to prove.

My former law lecturers will be turning in their graves.

But then again - if they spin enough they will bore a hole to where most dead lawyers end up anyway. :lol:

I'm very nervous about ignoring them, it says on the ticket that further cost will be incurred if I don't deal with it promptly.

What if I appeal by letter and see what they say then, I mean its not as if I did anything wrong

This is exactly want they want you to think - the one currently on myself as registered keeper has risen from £50.00 to £150.00 and latest demand in on a sheet of red paper and that is all it is - a sheet of red paper

It will no doubt get even higher once the "debt Collectors" and "Solicitors" get involved but it is their postage and paper that is being wasted and if they really wanted a reply they would have enclosed an SAE

When they drop through the door you could always write "unsolicited mail return to sender" on the envelope see if that gives them the mesage.

I guess you are going to have to decide whether to stand up to these parasites or roll over and give them money to which are not entitled.

Personally, I won't be paying one penny to outfit that sent me a "parking invoice" particularly as I wasn't driving the vehicle.