Robinson Way are calling my work

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5295 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Response to my e-mail from RW:

We acknowledge with thanks your recent email. Please provide us with your telephone number that we are calling you on, as we are unable to locate your account.

And here is my PIN number with my card also:p

That is the perfect mentality of the DCA, thinking that they can ask inane questions, in the misguided hope that you will somehow think they are going to help you by complying with the law!:lol:

What a joke, ignore them and when they continue with the harassment report them, and if your having a really bad day drag them through the courts:grin:

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 2 weeks later...

Robinson Way appear to have my old address on file but my work & current home telephone number.

My mum rang me earlier to say there is a Royal Mail calling card at her house for me to collect a recorded delivery item from post office. I wonder if this is them sending a recorded delivery letter?

No Chance!

All of their mail is second class or walk sort!

I'll eat this key board if it is anything to do with them:p

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Haven't picked up rec del letter yet, but 2 other letters at my mums from RW.

1: Catalogue Debt of £321.

Further to recent communication (what communication) regarding the debt, we write to advise you that we are unable to defer payment on your account, we are however prepared to accept nominal payments until your financial situation improves.

Please contact this office immediately upon receipt of this letter.

Letter no 2 : Further to your recent letter we have removed your number from our phone systems. Payments are over etc etc, please contact office by telephone or mail to arrange this or risk further action

321= The great 80's show 'Dusty Bin!'

Which is exactly where all correspondence from 'RobbersWay' should go!

The fact that they have admitted they will accept nominal payments would suggest they know they are on a sticky wicket...

One pound per month IS the nominal token payment.

However if they are in default of a CCA, then they are legally entitled to ZERO pounds and pence per month.:D

Boo;)

They haven’t been ringing my parents house…for some reason!

Hi Ronnie

Sorry to hear that Robinson way have been giving you grief.

I had the same with there phone calling my mobile and home number.

I sent them an Harrassment letter, had a reply saying they would not be phoning anymore and also they would take my phone number off there computer records. The last bit of info i never even ask them to do but they did.

Gaz

• 2 weeks later...

Got a reply back from Robinson Way. Completely contradictory in their reply, they said:

"we cannot uphold your complaint as we believe we have followed procedures correctly, however we should not have contacted you had requested us not to. Steps are being taken to avoid an error of this nature re-occuring."

Eh?! Doesn't that in actual fact mean that yes, you were in the wrong RW!

This "error" in them persistently calling me after being repeatedly told not to arose due to them apparently gaining my contact details from Experian via a system called ECAPS, thus resetting their dialling system.

Either they are lying to me or Experian are, as Experian confirmed to me that they definetly did not give my work telephone number to RW.

No, just looking into that at the minute, all I can find at the moment is Aupair's and stuff about European Compliance gumpf??