Egg Card & Moorcroft Debt Agency

yousef1973
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5097 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My Egg Ard Has Been Passed Onto Moorcroft Agency, They Are Playing Silly Beggers.

I Have Sent A Letter Today With £1 Postal Oder To Moorcroft Agency.

Postal Order Made To Egg Card Services, Went Recorded Deliver.

Is This Right The Postal Order Made To Lender And All Documents Sent To Moorcroft.

Lets See What Happens

Please Let Me Have Some Views, If I Am On The Right Line.

GOT AN ENVELOPE FROM EGG TODAY, OBVIOUSLY THE LETTER I SENT THEM ON 1 ST SEPTEMBER 2009 HAS BEEN RECEIVED....AS I HAVE ALSO SENT ONE TO MOORCROFT ON 14/09/09 REQUESTING CCA

THE LETTER ATTACHED WITH DOCUMENTS AS FOLLOWS:

Dear xxxx

Further to your recent request, I have pleasure in enclosing a copy of your signed Credit Agreement in accordance with your rights under the consumer credit act 1974 and a copy of your terms and conditions.

Egg is under no obligation to provide you with a deed of assignment as our terms and conditions state that we may sell accounts to third party companies

yours sincerely.

I HAVE CHECKED ALL THE PAPER WORK AND THEIR IS NO AGREEMENT INSIDE WHAT SO EVER....THIS CARD WAS ORIGINALLY TAKEN OUT IN THE EALY NINETIES.

ALL THEY HAVE SENT ME IS COPIES OF CONDITIONS PRINTED FROM THEIR WEBSITE, STATING THINGS LIKE HOW THEY CHARGE INTEREST, HOW REPAYMENTS ARE USED, THEFT OF LOSS OF CARD.

THE LIST GOES ON AND ON. THIS IS STANDARD STUFF FOR REFERENCE FOR EVERY CUSTOMER.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVICE ME WHAT TO DO NEXT ??????PLEASE

Edited by yousef1973

I think things are a bit confused. You didn't actually send a CCA request to Egg - you sent them a letter. You sent the CCA request to Moorcroft and the PO should have been made payable to Morrcroft - it is to cover the cost of their admin. Wait to see what Moorcroft comes up with and take it from there.

WHAT HAPPENED ON 1st September I sent a request to egg for a cca, when i check with royal mail tracking it still states its at the post office.

so what i did was on 16th i sent moorcroft a cca request too.

The letter I received today was direct from egg and it was dated 11 september 2009, which means they are responding to the letter i sent to them. whall i send them the default letter and when moorcroft reply and if they ever do, send send them one too.????

what do you think

I would personally send the in dispute letter i have gave you a link for now.

Send it to egg as they have sent you your (by the sounds of it) very dodgy agreement.

See what they come back with after this. Again send recorded delivery and don't sign it

Andy...

• 2 weeks later...

I got a letter from moorcroft today, stating that they have wrote to lender for cca, but has stated that the customer must request that directly from egg themself. So they have sent my postal order back with the letter.

Since I was step ahead I had already requested that from egg, and they did not manage to send me one. Since then they have had an account in dispute letter.

For Moorcroft, I thought these monkeys were handling the case, yet they cant provide what i asked for.

should I write to these lot or just ignore them.

• 3 months later...

I take it Egg still haven't sent you a copy of your agreement. Send a copy of the Account in Dispute letter to Midas Complaints Department at the address you have for them and to waken their ideas up a bit mark it at the bottom "Cc The OFT Licence Fitness Department" and send a copy to the OFT - you'll get their address on their webpage.

• 4 weeks later...

Got A Letter From Moorcroft And Solicitors Acting On Behalf Off Egg Telling Me Future Enquiries Must Be Put To Egg As This Account Is Passed Back.

Now I Got A Call From Fredrickson International, Telling Me It Has Been Passed Onto Them.

And I Should Request Any Info Needed From Them

Moorcroft will have sold it to Frederickson. Send the Account in Dispute letter to Frederickson's complaints department at the address you have for them and tell them to bog off. You are winning. Eventually it won't be worth selling on anymore.

moorcroft did not actually buy the debt. they said they are dealing with it on behalf of egg.

my last letter to them, they replied back saying they have passed it back to original lender egg and in future i should contact them.

i think egg now assed it to fredrickson international.

fredrickson told me they are acting on behalf of egg.

when they rang me, i told them get lost and go back to egg and provide me with what i asked.

they told me they will go back and check with them.

i got a feeling they will check nothing, a week later they will write to me again

It's strange it was passed so quickly to Frederickson's by Egg - Moorcroft and Frederickson's sell to each other all the time. I got something fom Moorcroft who said they would refer it back to the original creditor and the next minute it was with Frederickson. I discovered the original creditor had sold it to Moorcroft 8 months earlier. Don't take anything they say at face value.

• 3 months later...

PLEASE HELP!!!!!URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED...PLEASE HELP

MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN PASSED AROUND AND AROUND.

IT IS WITH BRIAN CARTER SOLICITORS NOW.

TODAY I RECEIVED COUNTY COURT SUMMONS FOR THE DEBT.

I HAVE ASKED THEM AND EGG NUMEROUS TIMES ABOUT CONTRACT, AND THEY FAILED TO SUPPLY.

I DID IT THE RIGHT WAY, ALL ENT VIA RECORDED DELIVERY, POSTAL ORDER FOR £1 ETC.

THIS ACCOUNT WAS IN DISPUTE WITH EGG TO START OFF WITH, BEFORE THEY STARTED PASSING AROUND.

I NOW HAVE SUMMON PAPERS.

PARTICULARS OF CLAIM A S FOLLOWS:

the claimant's claim is for the balance due under an agreement which is now all due and payable.

the defendant agreed to pay monthly instalments under account number xxxxxx but failed to do so

And claimant claims the sum of xxxxxx

The claimant also claims interest theron pursuant to s.69 county court act 1984 limited to one year to the date at the rate of 8% per annum amounting to 0.00

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVICE WHAT SHOULD I DO, AS I DONT HAVE THE MONEY.

:x:x:x:x:x

Edited by yousef1973

Yes, you defend. They haven't produced an agreement so there is nothing for them to enforce. I have no knowledge of the English court system as I live in Scotland so you need help from other Cagers. Start a new thread specifically asking for defence advice - something like "Bryan Carter court action - advice needed." Don't panic. Carter starts lots of actions that get nowhere.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED...PLEASE HELP

MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN PASSED AROUND AND AROUND.

IT IS WITH BRIAN CARTER SOLICITORS NOW.

TODAY I RECEIVED county courtlink3.gif SUMMONS FOR THE DEBT. ARRIVED TODAY 3 JUNE DATE OF ISSUE 27 MAY

I HAVE ASKED THEM AND Egglink3.gif NUMEROUS TIMES ABOUT CONTRACT, AND THEY FAILED TO SUPPLY.

I DID IT THE RIGHT WAY, ALL ENT VIA RECORDED DELIVERY, POSTAL ORDER FOR £1 ETC.

THIS ACCOUNT WAS IN DISPUTE WITH EGG TO START OFF WITH, BEFORE THEY STARTED PASSING AROUND.

I NOW HAVE SUMMON PAPERS.

PARTICULARS OF CLAIM A S FOLLOWS:

the claimant's claim is for the balance due under an agreement which is now all due and payable.

the defendant agreed to pay monthly instalments under account number xxxxxx but failed to do so

And claimant claims the sum of xxxxxx

The claimant also claims interestlink3.gif theron pursuant to s.69 county courtlink3.gif act 1984 limited to one year to the date at the rate of 8% per annum amounting to 0.00

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVICE WHAT SHOULD I DO, AS I DONT HAVE THE MONEY.

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: