capquest harrassing!

xsparklex
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5361 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi im receiving three calls a day before 9 am after lunch and early evening now! Have been for the past two days! ONE CALL ENDED WITH THEM HANGING UP ON ME LOL..:D

Capquest are chasing me for a debt which is nearly 9 years old lol they took me to court last year for half the money and i told them i wz a single mum ect and didn't owe all the money,thing is it wz a £150 pound visa card and has somehow tripled,quatripled out of control i have seen no statements ect or any paperwork for any charges!

So i ve been paying £5.00 back every month by cheque which the have been cashing, but last month i wanted to pay by my card so i rang them up but they made it impossible to pay stating the had no aggreement when into how much money i get i could pay more ect.. i told them that wz the amount the court said i had to pay and i wouldn't pay any more as they said i owed more but only took me to court for half the amount and i needed to pay the full amount ect..

wHAT SHOULD I DO,ive since moved address and thinking of not telling them also?

oh yes they must owe me more! I was dumb and admitted i owe some of the debt and got myself a ccj, but after 9 years they still won't just fade away! Its funny when they ring cause i just giv them crap on the phone and they can't handle it lol and end up hanging up on me!

Im not paying a penny more than what i said i owed, they can go swival lol, i do have my papers from last year when they took me to court and thats it! they said they will take me to court again,if they do i will just denie it as like i said the visa card only had a 150 quid limit! They added all the charges, and interest over the years not me! Its hard enough trying to suprport my kids on my own let alone pay stupid charges (lesson learned anyway)! I dn't get credit i pay with cash only and live within my means if i can't afford then i dnt get it simple!

Well you need to start claiming these charges back pronto

how do i do that? i want to see all the info on this account any help would be grateful thanks? This has been dragging for years and keeps poping up to bite me all my other debts i faced on and payed off but this one has just been over the top with charges!

capquest my enemy!

they said i owed more but only took me to court for half the amount and i needed to pay the full amount ect..
They cannot split the claim, what they took you to court for is the amount you pay. For the moment you could write to them and ask for a 'Statement of Account', this should list all your payments. If they start to play silly beggars you may need to send a sar later.

I've been thinking about your situation Sparkle....I have to ask first is there a gap anywhere in the life of the debt where you have not made a payment for at least 6 years ?.....is there a 6 year gap anywhere ? Also have you paid against the CCJ or is there any left of this debt to pay ?.....I think a SAR to the original creditor might be a good idea too to ascertain the charges.....and providing you have the evidence, then you must try and get this set aside if you can....