Barclaycard v Questioner – no 2

questioner
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5235 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

"Mercers cannot issue a default notice. Barclayshark must do it in their own name."

CB - not according to their gaffer BC.

How much does it cost 'em to get investigated by FOS?

LOL.

Edited by questioner

So, they have either realised their first DN is rubbish.. or just cage rattling :rolleyes:

Wait and see what happens.

I think the cost for the FOS to investigate is around £450. Sadly, I dont truly think they will.. FOS appear to side with the banks when there is a sum outstanding.. disputed or not :mad:

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

• 3 weeks later...

BC write to say they are sorry that I am unhappy and are investigating my complaint which they hope to resolve by xmas

meanwhile folks Mercers start ringing me to pay up or else...... :eek:

I intend to make a little fuss.. :)

all with NO agreement too.....

Cant wait to get started on the PPI hit list with these clowns. :D

BC write to say they are sorry that I am unhappy and are investigating my complaint which they hope to resolve by xmas

meanwhile folks Mercers start ringing me to pay up or else...... :eek:

I intend to make a little fuss.. :)

all with NO agreement too.....

Cant wait to get started on the PPI hit list with these clowns. :D

Ah, but WHICH Christmas.. they dont say that do they :rolleyes::D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Yeah - OFT's most recent guidlines on NOT midsleasding folks about unenforcable agreements seem to have simply passed Barclaycard by.

So of course I have to do my duty as a good consumer and tell OFT about them and their trained playmates in Liverpool Mercers.... :D

If any kind soul can think of other bodies I should alert about such commercial activities them I am listening. :)

Yeah - OFT's most recent guidlines on NOT midsleasding folks about unenforcable agreements seem to have simply passed Barclaycard by.

So of course I have to do my duty as a good consumer and tell OFT about them and their trained playmates in Liverpool Mercers.... :D

If any kind soul can think of other bodies I should alert about such commercial activities them I am listening. :)

Have you gone the OFT route, using bankfodder's draft letter from ..

OFT COMPLAINT

:)

BCOBS

Hi CB

Although I have not used that letter - yes, I have complained to OFT about the outrageous activies, many times, that I have been subject to by this awful company.

They have not provided any signed agreements for either of the accounts yet been happy to hunt me at will.

I may have to invest in one of those bog - off phone thingies too as the thought of them and Mercers etc abusing my phone line for yeras is not a nice prospect. BC tell you that they are so sorry that one is not happy about their activities and the next moment mercers ring once again to pester and abuse. It is unacceptable and outrageous.

Have you gone the OFT route, using bankfodder's draft letter from ..

OFT COMPLAINT

:)

Mrs Gill Rice - has written to me since last year, told her to get stuffed until she sends me a signed agreement, they are yet to DN me or terminate the agreement so just ignoring what they do - The bast course of action would be to send a copy of the dispute letter as CB suggested - The FOS are a waste of time - dont waste your energy on them - I did and it did not assist me, in fact they informed me I should stick to the agreement - even when the complaint was there was none?????

to stop the calls get your self a caller ID phone and then bar their number - they can not call you then, and if they do you know, before you answer which if any are from these idiots...

Yes - they really do seem to be idiots as you say and their constant phone abuse is plain silly.

Still - I suppose it keeps a few kids in a job. I think that some of them come on here to play at times too :)

Edited by questioner

In B/Card land the sky is rosy and the birds are singing in the trees.

The word dispute is also banned from the lips of loyal staff.

I know this for they have just bunged yet more 12 quid charges onto my disputed account, which they have not received a penny from since last summer.

Still - in B/Card land that nasty term, executed agreement, is also frowned upon.

Lovely! :)

Perhaps I should send them a bill for something regarding the invisible agreement that they never signed with me that I may wish to persue them on.

Surely it works both ways???

• 2 weeks later...

Standard response when they have run out of ideas that might persuade you to pay up and sod off :D

BCOBS

• 2 weeks later...