lloyds tsb set on a dca

craig8661
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5400 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi there just had a letter from a dca to may partner but not me even tho the account is manly in my name and partner was add on.

was took over drawn a few years ago for a stolen bank card that they still allowed the transactions even tho they knew it was froad.

acount orignaly went 50p over drawn but with charges of £30 and that we refused to pay account is now sat at - £1450 all is charges we rang tsb up and they allways refused to do anything.

is there a template letter we can send to the dca to say account is in dispute.

also think they went after my partner as her credit recould was unblemished.

also im thinking of ringing tsb to get helen removed of the account and solely have it as my debt

Do you have account statements showing all this? If not, you need to send a DPA SAR to the Bank to get them and all other data you're entitled to under the Act.

If, as you say, the account is made up of charges and interest, they can't be chasing you for the debt.

The problem will be showing the charges are unfair due to the OFT Test Case that is ongoing.

last statment was 2 years ago from them it was stepping up with charges on charges etc. i moved then apart from the odd call from them demanding payment from some one i allways said account was in dispute and to take it to court. well they never took it to court i can write to them and ask for the statments to get the full break down of charges on the account

im not sure nither of us have had any default notice. from them i will dig the number out that they used to contact us from i updated the address with them last year. i would have rung them up tomorrow at my branch but with it being bank holiday i have to wait until tuesday.

the address i found is this right to send the sar to

LLOYDS TSB BANK PLC

25 GRESHAM STREET

LONDON

EC2V 7HN

i must say thank you so much for your help on this too my old moto was to bury head in sand but this time i decided to fight as i kno im well in the right.