any information about..................

Bobby11
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5374 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

a company called Sechiarri, Clarke and Mitchell.

A number of years ago I got a CCJ due to my now deceased ex wife but I won't go into that.

Everything going along nicely - standing order to SCM set up in the sum of £20 a month as required by the court order and in November 2004 I got remarried and transferred the standing order to our new joint bank account. New wife fully aware.

Everything going swimmingly until, having moved a couple of times (but never changed the standing order) I got a letter from the above in September 2008 which just said that the balance of the account was XXXXX.

I didn't think any more of it - after all I was paying by standing order.

I then got a letter through my door 7th August from McKenzie Hall asking to contact on a personal matter - like a fool I rang - well, why not, any debts I had were being paid off every month.

Then it started - threatening legal action - demanding I pay immediately - a "doorstep Assessment was promised within 72 hrs unless I send the the full amount so I wrote a letter from here asking for a copy of the CCA agreement.

That letter was posted recorded delivery 17th August and today I have had a letter back saying that they have passed the account back to the client as they are no longer dealing with my account.

I must also add that I have now found out from my bank that since October 2008 the £20 payments have been bounced back from SCM as soon as paid yet nothing has changed with the account dtails to pay to.

The bank tell me that if a company changed their bank details for receiving payments they would have informed the payees bank - which they have not.

Should I just sit back and see what happens now?

Bobby

A DCA cannot change a court order. If you were ordered to pay £20 per month, then that is it. Contact the original creditor and ask who you are supposed to be paying - the DCAs seem to be passing the parcel with it.

Pinky,

That is my concern - how did McKenzie Hall get the thing??????

And why was I not told? they need to tell me if it is sold? but you can't sell a CCJ or can you?

They had my address to send the letter of how much outstanding.

Is it worth a CCA to Sechiarri Clarke?

It is a very old debt

Why did the DCA bounce the payment back? l think that this alone is enough to have the cout order set aside. You must obtain evidence from your bank that you dutyfully paid your ordered £20.00 a month and that it was not accepted (or bounced back) by the DCA without any notce, demand or explanation to you. Something smells here and it is vital that you go through the whole thing as it is very weird indeed.

GR