Reliable still giving me a headache

discod
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5374 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You need to remove the bar codes at the top right with the number underneath and the one on the left under your address, the trolls on here will ID you.

Other than that, it is a standard computer generated threatogramme and I would ignore it until they send you some more deforestation through the door!

The account is in dispute as they have failed to comply with your CCA request, so they can't take any legal action against you to recover the amount, until such time as they do.

So long as you have evidence that they received the account in dispute letter, then ignore them.

Boo;)

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

:lol:bet your straight down asda for extra andrex.

tell them that their conduct of not ceasing collection activity on a disputed debt will not be tolerated by you or OFT:D

and that your administration charge for reporting them is £268.13

SAM

Do you remember when it was you actually sent it?

I guess if you can't find the receipt for it then you could always send them another one in reply, except where it says account in dispute, put account in serious dispute, and file the receipt away!

Boo;)

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Thing is I cant find the damn receipt proving the account in dispute letter was sent,should I resend one?? thanks xx

send it again.

and enclose a note saying in receipt of your letter datedxxxx

as it is quite obvious that you have ignored my account indispute letter datedxxxx

copy is enclosed I suggest that you re read it.

SAM

sorry me again,so ive sent them the account in dispute letter which they have obviously ignored.no CCA has turned up from either them or the catalogue company and the 12+2 days are obviously up so now should I send them the letter that goes.............Thanks in advance

You have failed to respond to my legal request to supply me a true copy

of the original Consumer Credit Agreement for the above account:D:D