What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2134 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Don't be tempted by the burgers burlyb. They may give you the trots :p

I had a death threat this morning........woke up with a tesco burger on my pilow:|

tesco veggie burgers are being tested for traces of uniquorn:-)

to beef or not to beef............thats is equestrian:-)

I think I should have started this on another thread lol

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The amount of people who park on the pavement. Do they not realise how dangerous this is? Can't see past their car to see if it's safe to walk on the road. Not that I feel safe walking on the road anyway. It's always the really narrow pavements too.

The lack of auditory signals on the traffic lights / green and red man. Again, this is dangerous. I can't see that well and the lights are physically painful to look at.

I emailed Virgin to ask them if they could give me a better deal on telephone and broadband. They emailed me back, saying they can't talk to me because I changed my password 2 years ago and they want me to phone them with my original password, no doubt at 10p a minute :-x

I had a run in with them too on wednesday and I'm sick to my back teeth of Vigin......it's gone from being a good company to one of utter selfishness and Branson needs to get a grip of where his companies are trying to drag US the paying public

The amount of people who park on the pavement. Do they not realise how dangerous this is? Can't see past their car to see if it's safe to walk on the road. Not that I feel safe walking on the road anyway. It's always the really narrow pavements too.

The lack of auditory signals on the traffic lights / green and red man. Again, this is dangerous. I can't see that well and the lights are physically painful to look at.

they mailed me a questionaire this morning .....I ripped into them and told them that their costs are too high and that we are NOT all in this together

Reading that Cameron was going to warn other EU leaders 'theres a joke there already' about the UK leaving the EU ....sorry but I see that as yet another smokescreen for we the BRITISH public and that 'was' is NOT 'will' leave.......................he again shows he's gutless and needs to go.....we need solid backbones here in the UK Nigel Farage on questiontime got it right last night

Take it then Burly you do not like any of the parties! lol

Think whoever was in power right now would be getting it in the neck, one party and one party alone in my opinion got us in this mess, Tony Blair and his cronies! Get rid of all the parties!

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Take it then Burly you do not like any of the parties! lol

Think whoever was in power right now would be getting it in the neck, one party and one party alone in my opinion got us in this mess, Tony Blair and his cronies! Get rid of all the parties!

UKIP mate it's the only way to be now ....I'm totally for them and with what he said about Blair last night too there should be charges laid on him and his whole ex cabinets and his ****** wife they should all be locked up for the rest of their lives

maybe we should vote for you m8 lol

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

No gritting on any roads. Not even main ones. Skidded on way home from work and saw a big lorry take several minutes to cross a junction as it kept sliding backwards. Scary stuff. Fortunately the build up of snow stopped my car hitting the sign post I was sliding towards!! :-o

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hasn't stopped here in Warwickshire all day. I have a low wall along my drive that has very nearly disappeared! Roads totally lethal. Can't see me going anywhere this weekend.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

had to fork out for a new mobile phone, only want a basic one as good enough for me, so get it home and there is no ringtones or text tones on it, I mean wtf!

yep m8, it forked out at no tunes!

I found them now but they are rubbish, where can you get free ringtones from?

have no music on my pc lol

I agree ....and the only people who will not be moaning are the share holders 'you can bet mp's are in on it' .....I buy some now and then but not sure if I'd bother when it goes up in price and I hope Camelot get a nice slap in the face from their ex punters when it happens I hope they leave in hundreds of thousands not just thousands