power 2 contact ltd

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5391 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi, im getting harrassed by these people every 5 minutes by different people to my phone, is there any way me stopping them, ive told them umpteen times that im going bankrupt and yet there still pestering me. they are credit solutions limited as well. today they phoned me and used my phone to call them back the cheek of it.

- HARASSMENT WARNING -

WARNING: PROTECTION FROM HARASSMENT ACT 1997

WARNING: COMMUNICATIONS ACT 2003. s127.

Telephone Number: *******

Re: Harassment by Telephone

Date

Dear Sir/Madam

Alleged Account Number ********

I am writing in relation to the telephone calls I have received from your organisation, which I deem to be personally harassing. I have requested that these calls stop; however I have today received yet another unlawfully harassing and distressing call from *****.

I now require the telephone number listed above to be completely removed from your systems.

I am in the view that your renewed calling puts you in breach of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

This is a private telephone line, operated on a contract with the intention of receiving and making personal phone calls, I have not authorised any other member of my family to receive calls from your organisation using this PRIVATE TELEPHONE LINE.

By using this telephone number without my permission you are interfering with my ability to use my own private property for the duration of any call.

It is my right to require that this telephone line, which is licensed solely to myself, be kept clear for my own personal calls.

It is consequently my view that you are committing the tort of interference with contract insofar as for the duration of each call you make to me without my permission, you are interfering with my contractual right to receive and make personal calls on my private telephone line.

Continued interference with my contractual rights in this manner will result in legal action.

If you continue to harass me by telephone, you will also be in breach of the Communications Act (2003) s.127 and I will report you to the Office of Communications, Trading Standards and the Office of Fair Trading, meaning that you will be liable for a substantial fine.

Be advised that all telephone calls from your company are recorded.

Kind Regards

Or just turn the ringer off. ;)