just had a letter to the occupier

craig8661
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5402 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

letter came to the occupier from apex discovery solutions.

it starts with re (partners name)

then goes on about contacting named person regarding a personal matter and we have been provided your address as being the possible residential details to our subject

if you are the person named abouve then please contact our office immediatly on telephone quating ref number whereupon further detallied information can be provided.

if however you are the person named abouve and have any information regarding the persons posible whereabouts then please contact our investigation team in confidence on the telephone number or email address below.

will this be a firm trying to trace some one else thats connected to me or does any one kno what companys they trace for.

just last few weeks a few more dca letters have been comming throu the door for the likes of severn trent water or t mobile. one was advantis for severn trent thretning court on wich i want them to do as the house i lived in the water rates was sopposed to be in with the rent but landlord shafted me and put it into my name with out me knowing then when i found out severn trent would not sort it out.

any help would be brill

also the letter i must say was occupier and my partners name on it.

i have a fealing there fishing for myself.

also is there any data protection breaches or anything broken.

and also does my partner have to comply with them and ring or just leave it and dont bother contacting them.

also does this sound like lloyds tsb we had a account that went 50p over drawn for a visa card that was reported stolen but they was still alowing payments of it when last incontact with tsb the account was over £1500 over drawn as they had added charges on charges and charges to charges.

also doing a google search sounds as if there hp but i never had any hp

Edited by craig8661

you are under no obligation to reply

ignore it.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

They are not allowed to address a letter to 'the occupier' this is against the OFT's guidelines....

2.8 Examples of unfair practices are as follows:

a. sending demands for payment to an individual when it is uncertain that

they are the debtor in question, for example, threatening debt recovery

action to 'the occupier' or sending a payment demand to all people sharing

the same name/date of birth as a debtor in the hope that contact with the

correct debtor will be made.

b. disclosing debt details to an individual when it is uncertain that they are

the debtor in question, for example, disclosing details to 'the occupier' of

an address.

i must say nothing disclosed yet were not ringing them my partners credit file is good just that in some history i was linked to her.

would it be some one chasing my partner more than myself.

only strange thing we had happend last year was black horse rang and said we had been approved for car finance yet when we went to car dealers they said a few people had complained about them. we have had no letters from them or any one chasing my partner for debts so all i can think of is that there trying to trace me as most of my old debts are nearing stat bared