Double claiming

Riflez
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6412 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Is it an issue to double claim ie both current account and visa card at the same time?

I did my DPA request in one letter with one cheque but can i actually approach for repayment of both under the same case?

09-08-2006 - Data Protection Act Sent - It Begins :o

10-08-2006 - Your item with reference was delivered from our POPLAR Delivery Office

My HSBC story as it develops HERE

Yes kinda what im thinking, while ive tried to get both sets of statements for one £10 charge its probably better to avoid confusion and approach HSBC for the current account and visa card seperatly.

10-08-2006 - Your item with reference was delivered from our POPLAR Delivery Office

I've tried this - all bank statements delivered, but credit card statements have been a problem. All done for the same £10 cheque (which I think they are sending back to me).

Claim-wise I'm planning to do it as one claim (therefor one fee) - I'm now worried by CillitBanger's thoughts :!:

My biggest bugbear is that the bank stuff is all added up and ready to claim, but I'm delayed waiting for the credit card side :x I'm now wondering if I'm shooting myself in the foot.

I think ill see what happens in terms of statements, if i get trouble with the cc statements like you have i will pursue each as i get them.

After this i have virgin, rbs, barclaycard, egg, capital one, nationwide and all my gf's accounts in my sights

I had trouble getting my cc statements from HSBC until i sent them the DPA LBA then they sent them to me and another copy of my current account ones. I claimed seperately - my cc claim only 45 pounds, i have had a full settllemnet fro my current account with hsbc of 600 pounds so am keeping some of that back for court fees for my other claims! :)

Hope this helps!

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

Should be OK to do 2 at once as long as it's the same company.

Some banks use a different company to run the CC, abbey use MBNA for instance, I would assume this could cause probs.

I think HSBC would be fine though.

I did all my 5 GE capital store cards at once.

Saves when you only have to put in one mcol.

I had an Abbey Current A/c and An Abbey CC. I sent one request to Abbey and recieved a response from Abbey Bank and a seperate reaponse form Abbey Credit Card. The initial DPA SAR request is for all information they have on you, so they should give it to you for everything(accounts, cards, mortgages) or thats how i see it.

• 2 months later...

Im making 2 claims v HSBC to keep them under the small claims limit so there are no costs consequences to me. If the total of claims are under 5k that would be OK I would guess its when they go over that

HSBC 1st preliminary letter £3692 10.10.06 LBA sent 24.10.06

HSBC 1st Preliminary Letter £3280 10.10.06 LBA sent 24.10.06

Capital 1 SADR 11.10.006

Halifax Visa SADR 11.10.06

CITI SADR 12.10.06

HSBC Gold card SADR 23.10.06