global debt recovery

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5389 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

we have just recieved our statement of account and credit agreement from global i phoned james whit as instructed with an offer of 10 pounds a month he became abusive yet again and refused to accept the amount offered so i said take me to court then as we have many issues with this company we have waited over a year for this paperwork to arrive i have asked this james not to phone my house anymore as when my wife answers he becomes abusive and even rascist my wife has been extremely ill for a long time and doesnt need this prat upsetting her advice please :mad:

we have just recieved our statement of account and credit agreement from global i phoned james whit as instructed with an offer of 10 pounds a month he became abusive yet again and refused to accept the amount offered so i said take me to court then as we have many issues with this company we have waited over a year for this paperwork to arrive i have asked this james not to phone my house anymore as when my wife answers he becomes abusive and even rascist my wife has been extremely ill for a long time and doesnt need this prat upsetting her advice please :mad:

Keep off the phone with these people, DONT go through security with them, its the only way to deal with them....

Everything in writing can be used as evidence against them, they will NOT threaten or abuse you in writing because of this.

S.

just had that guy from global on phone again while i was out aggressive towards my daughter even tho we sent a letter to them saying we were only willing to communicate by letter ive had enough of him now wife really ill doesnt need this told them wot i could afford weeks ago and if its not enough then i will go to court been gathering evidence for about two years when i try to speak with him he says i talk funny and other rascist remarks i wish i could meet him face to face:-x:-x:-x:-x

If you can afford it by the truecall. If you can't afford it and you are with BT ring them up tell them you are being harrassed and that you want to change your phone number and also be ex-directory, they even offer you a choice of numbers and it's usually up and running within 24 hours (or mine was anyway) then you only need give your phone number to the people you want to ring you and anyone who wants your number and you don't want to give it to them you can use your old number. It does really give you peace of mind.

As above can you please scan your agreement up.

DG

I have no legal training my knowledge comes from my personal life experiences

Please help keep the forum alive by making a donation

yes but no brains

Thats two of us on here that suffer that then :D:D

Please dont go through security with these people, if they ring just say "in writing" and put the phone down.. you need to grasp control back from these people as they are currently running things.....

S.

What really annoys me is that if these people were at your door on their own they wouldn't speak to people like this as I don't know what other epople would do but if one of these muppets spoke to me like this my husband would deck them!!!!!

If they ever call your mobile phone try and record the call from the phone which most good phones can do now, just an idea if you able to do it.

I totally agree with the other caggers, do NOT speak to these cretins on the phone, ask them to put everything in writing and hang up. If they ask you to confirm your identity then just reply with something like " I know who I am thankyou very much, who are you?" Sometimes this can throw them off track!

:!: Activ Kapital 2009 - £316 debt cancelled due to no credit agreement

:!: TNC Legal Collections (Swinton) - £61 written off due to complaint being upheld with the FOS

:D Be Happy and treat people exactly how you would like to be treated

:mad: Don't let people take advantage of you and stand up for your rights and beliefs

:p You only live once so don't take things so seriously

rule 1. DON'T TALK TO THEM ON THE PHONE.

rule 2. See rule 1.

There are several good ways of dealing with DCAs on the phone here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/131409-cheekiness-towards-dca.html

my two favourites are:

1. hang up.- see rule 2 above.

2. answer as "Hello, British Telecom Telephone Harassment Team. May I take your name and company please?"

PS.

DON'T TALK TO THEM ON THE PHONE - JUST HANG UP

Carpe Jugulum

one of my tactics is when I answer a call is to say "hello city motuary you sab em we slab em" But seriosly dont call them if they call you just put the phone down and dont go though security quetions or give wrong answers ie when they ask your date of birth say 01/01/1066

If you upload them to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting & then copy and paste the URL back here we'll be able to see them.

On the Tinypic page left click the 'choose' button & a seperate window will open, choose which file you want to upload and left click 'open', the window will close then left click 'upload now' button. Your document will upload to tiny pic & the page will refresh giving a list of links. Just copy & paste the Url link back here & we'll be able to see it.

load the scanned picture into "paint" and blank out your details.

then go to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket and upload the edited pictures.

this will generate a web address where we can look at the scan - you'll need to come back on here and tell us what it is

Carpe Jugulum