Is this a mistake or Fraud? ***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5097 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Fretful,

I've been following your story with great interest. Sorry to hear you're ill at the moment.

The home remedy above is a good one, especially if you use manuka honey which is a natural antibiotic.

A lot of over the counter cough medicines are inflated in price, apart from being too sedative. That said, Benylin original, while it tastes foul, will help a good night's sleep!

One of the pharmaceutical industries' best kept secrets is "Simple Linctus". Unbranded, so very cheap, you need to ask for it over the counter at Boots etc and it's wonderfully soothing and tastes gorgeous!!

It was used in hospitals for years, especially on paediatric wards, as the cough medicine of choice.

Hope you feel better soon,

Elsa x

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks undercover elsa I will try that today. I have been coughing my lungs out and yesterday my doctor gave me an inhaler, and I don't even have have asthma.

I am coughing up a lot of phlegm which I don't know is a good thing or not, my chest is very wheezy, it's like I've swallowed a whistle. I just wish I was better soon. Thanks for the remedys, I will keep a note in my diary for future reference too:)

Please!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm leaving this thread if there's more of that talk!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you get better quickly frettful38!!!!!!!!!

I've not stopped working, so here are the proposed letters. Sorry I couldn't deal with it earlier.

Put them on your letterhead, fill in the addresses and the '...'s. Print two copies of each, sign them all. Put one copy of each in your folder. Send the relevant cover letter to each with the documents prepared last night. Send them TODAY by SPECIAL DELIVERY and keep the receipts.

Please confirm when they're sent.

Court:

27th November 2009

Dear Sirs,

Re: Claim No.: 9....

Parties: ... vs. ...

Hearing:
Friday 4th December 2009
at
14:00hrs

I write further to the aforementioned matter in which I am the Claimant.

Please ensure that the attached documents are placed on the court file
forthwith

I can confirm I have sent a copy to the Defendant by Royal Mail Special Delivery.

Sincerely,

Defendant:

27th November 2009

Dear Sir,

Re: Claim No.: 9....

Parties: ... vs. ...

Hearing:
Friday 4th December 2009
at
14:00hrs

I write further to the aforementioned matter.

Please find attached my response to your ridiculous Witness Statement.

I can confirm I have sent a copy to Aylesbury County Court by Royal Mail Special Delivery.

Sincerely,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:!: All the information I impart is my advice based on my experience. It does not constitute professional advice. If in doubt, always consult with a professional. :!:

:-) If you feel my post has been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Thanks LP, I will do as you have advised and let you know as soon as I have posted.

Excellent.

Please read through all documents thoroughly over the weekend whilst "relaxing" in bed, and again on Thursday 3rd December sitting at a table so that you know what's been written inside out, and are fully prepared for the hearing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:!: All the information I impart is my advice based on my experience. It does not constitute professional advice. If in doubt, always consult with a professional. :!:

I will do LP, and if I hear anything by the 4th Dec from IT I will post up if not then hopefully will be back here next Fri as soon as I get back from court with some good news.

Amen!

Though I'll be curious till Saturday evening 5th December because the Sabbath will most likely be in before you get back, unless you make it back and online by 3:37pm.

Amen!

Though I'll be curious till Saturday evening 5th December because the Sabbath will most likely be in before you get back, unless you make it back and online by 3:37pm.

I sent off both sets of documents yesterday special delivery but too ill to come back and update. I checked Royal Mail's track n trace and IT has not received delivery yet, so expect the court and IT to receive documents on Monday 30th Nov 09.

I don't know if it is of any relevance but another thing that has been bugging me for quite a while and don't know if it will be worth mentioning at the hearing next week, that's only if you think it is wise LP.

Back in May 09 I sent a request to the court for a Certificate of Satisfaction. I sent all the case reference details along with a cheque for £15. The court cashed my cheque and this is what they replied:

The court then wrote to IT's solicitors and they replied to the court: I would like to ask the judge as to why IT has informed the court that the debt is not satisfied after all the hell I went through remortgaging, my OH's bankruptcy and now my case against him for overpayment.

Edited by frettful38

I sent off both sets of documents yesterday special delivery but too ill to come back and update. I checked Royal Mail's track n trace and IT has not received delivery yet, so expect the court and IT to receive documents on Monday 30th Nov 09.

I don't know if it is of any relevance but another thing that has been bugging me for quite a while and don't know if it will be worth mentioning at the hearing next week, that's only if you think it is wise LP.

Back in May 09 I sent a request to the court for a Certificate of Satisfaction. I sent all the case reference details along with a cheque for £15. The court cashed my cheque and this is what they replied:

The court then wrote to IT's solicitors and they replied to the court: I would like to ask the judge as to why IT has informed the court that the debt is not satisfied after all the hell I went through remortgaging, my OH's bankruptcy and now my case against him for overpayment.

This is completely irrelevant to the matter at hand and will only confuse matters. Leave it for now and we'll deal with it after the matter at hand is over.

• Haha 1

OK LP will do. I am feeling much much better today and have got all my paperwork in order, and will be having a study everyday a bit at a time till next week. Also will have a good read a day before the hearing.

IT can say that this matter happened a long time ago and may not remember all the details but I remember every single moment like the back of my hand, so hopefully will have no problem answering any questions the judge may ask.

Thanks again and see you next week with some good news (fingers crossed) ;)

• Haha 1

This is an amazing thread, its got, humour, fall outs, twists, its great, I have been reading all 25 pages for the last hour and a bit, and Frettful I wish you all the best with this and making IT crumble in court.

LP and frettful you 2 have been great to follow.

All the best to the both of you!

This is an amazing thread, its got, humour, fall outs, twists, its great, I have been reading all 25 pages for the last hour and a bit, and Frettful I wish you all the best with this and making IT crumble in court.

LP and frettful you 2 have been great to follow.

All the best to the both of you!

Thanks johnny28 for your supportive words.

I've just checked Royal Mail's track n trace. The court has received the documents I sent on Friday 27th Nov 09 and I have printed off a receipt for confirmation, but the documents I sent IT are not showing as being received. Maybe IT has gone to Kashmir to get his dental work after all.

I will check again tomorrow and come back if I have any news.

I've just checked Royal Mail's track n trace. The court has received the documents I sent on Friday 27th Nov 09 and I have printed off a receipt for confirmation, but the documents I sent IT are not showing as being received. Maybe IT has gone to Kashmir to get his dental work after all.

I will check again tomorrow and come back if I have any news.

STOP WORRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU DID YOUR BEST AND SENT THEM, THAT'S ALL THAT BLOODY MATTERS!!!!!!!!

I was not worrying just wanted to make sure that the documents reached safely. Anyways as you said I done my best and all I have to do is wait till Friday now.

If and when I get judgment in my favour there are a few very important questions that I would like to put forward to you and anyone else who has been following my thread. If after asking these questions you and anyone else believe it is not worth pursuing then I will bury this matter once and for all if not then I will see what my options are.

I was not worrying just wanted to make sure that the documents reached safely. Anyways as you said I done my best and all I have to do is wait till Friday now.

If and when I get judgment in my favour there are a few very important questions that I would like to put forward to you and anyone else who has been following my thread. If after asking these questions you and anyone else believe it is not worth pursuing then I will bury this matter once and for all if not then I will see what my options are.

Ok. But as previously stated I won't be able to answer anything on Friday, so don't expect my response till Saturday evening.

Ok. But as previously stated I won't be able to answer anything on Friday, so don't expect my response till Saturday evening.

That's OK LP. I have attached two letters below and it's just for everyones information. By now many of you know what sort of a xxxx I am up against. IT and IT's then acting solicitor done a very good job of getting as much as money out of me at the time of remortgaging as they could and they knew I had a court repossession order against me if I did not pay on time. So they milked me for everything they could at the last minute.

In 2005 my house had over £120k equity in it. IT knew and IT's solicitors knew EXACTLY what they were doing.

I would love to see if anyone can work out how IT's solicitors worked out the figures, I already know and want to see if anyone else can get it right too.

Edited by frettful38

That's OK LP. I have attached two letters below and it's just for everyones information. By now many of you know what sort of a xxxx I am up against. IT and IT's then acting solicitor done a very good job of getting as much as money out of me at the time of remortgaging as they could and they knew I had a court repossession order against me if I did not pay on time. So they milked me for everything they could at the last minute.

In 2005 my house had over £120k equity in it. IT knew and IT's solicitors knew EXACTLY what they were doing.

I would love to see if anyone can work out how IT's solicitors worked out the figures, I already know and want to see if anyone else can get it right too.

Please frettful38, do us ONE favour:

PLEASE stop blabbing about this. Let's just deal with the current issue and put this matter to rest. It's obvious you won't stop being upset and angry about this, and I understand that, but please don't drive us mad with it! We're at 25 pages now, and this really is getting on my nerves.

Please don't feel you have to post here all the time. Focusing on the past will only end up eating you inside, and will damage you even more, so PLEASE just leave this alone!

Please frettful38, do us ONE favour:

PLEASE stop blabbing about this. Let's just deal with the current issue and put this matter to rest. It's obvious you won't stop being upset and angry about this, and I understand that, but please don't drive us mad with it! We're at 25 pages now, and this really is getting on my nerves.

Please don't feel you have to post here all the time. Focusing on the past will only end up eating you inside, and will damage you even more, so PLEASE just leave this alone!

I just want to say that even though you may think I am blabbing on LP, this incident has affected me very much. It is not a fact that it is eating me up, it is a fact that the level of daylight robbery that IT has gone to in committing so much xxxx against me and my OH. My tragedy is that my solicitors did not act in my best interest and behind the scenes were working against me. This I did not know at that time. Now I am a little older and wiser and know much better.

I also know that at the hearing IT will bring up anything and everything to put the judge off the current issue at hand. I think I have been damaged enough and its time IT answers for at least some of the damage he has done.

Edited by frettful38

I just want to say that even though you may think I am blabbing on LP, this incident has affected me very much. It is not a fact that it is eating me up, it is a fact that the level of fraud that IT has gone to in committing so much fraud against me and my OH. My tragedy is that my solicitors did not act in my best interest and behind the scenes were working against me. This I did not know at that time. Now I am a little older and wiser and know much better.

I also know that at the hearing IT will bring up anything and everything to put the judge off the current issue at hand. I think I have been damaged enough and its time IT answers for at least some of the damage he has done.

Do NOT allege fraud! You can't prove it beyond reasonable doubt, so alleging it could be libellous! [Fraud is a criminal offence, thus unlike in Civil Law, must be proven beyond reasonable doubt instead of on the balance of probabilities.]

I know it's affected you, which is why you're blabbing and wasting your time - as well as the time of others.

If you really are wiser, frettful38, you will only deal with what needs dealing with and stop focusing on all this, to stop it from eating you up inside and causing you to become very ill because of it all.

True LP, I am just preparing myself for Friday because I know that DOG will try and worm and squirm his way out of this issue as much as he can. IT takes IT's son along and he does all the fancy fast talk, but I don't really care.

IT can try and bring the 2005 case and try and confuse this case with it but I will make sure that things as clear to the judge as possible. This judge is the same judge who made the bankruptcy order against my OH.

At the last hearing before last the judge booked herself so that she would be at our hearing.