You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

darkangel1983

darkangel / Bensons For Beds

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3990 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi All

I've paid £1000 for a bed frame and two side tables . I told the sales guy that I could not afford a mattress till next year and the fact that my 2 year old daughter shares my bed and will be going through the bed wetting stage soon , so I didn't want to waste money . The sales guy said I could put the mattress down and pay for it when I was ready .

I phoned them up today saying if I could have the stuff delivered which I have paid in full . The sales guy said no as I would have to pay for the mattress in full before any delivery . I told him that I did not want the mattress and had not made a payment towards the mattress to cancel . He told me and head office that I could not have any off the stuff until I paid for the mattress in full .

I'm a single mum , work full time and save up for this bed . Now I'm told I have to have a mattress that I don't want . Pay the £600 or loose the £1000 already paid for the other things .

Don't know what to do . I did tell the sales man that I could not afford the mattress until next year . He did tell me that whatever I pay for I can get delivered when I like and the mattress to be paid when I'm read .

I've paid £1000 and no furniture will be realised to me until I pay for something that I don't want .

Any advise...please .

Ring the head office and explain, don't bother with the local lot.

I have phoned head office twice and they are not having any of it . They said either pay for the mattress or loose the £1000.

Hi, darkangel.

I'll start a new thread with your 1st post.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert