Bank details for Link Financial anyone?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5412 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Many thanks BazookaBoo, I actually need their bank details as they're being a pain and won't set up the direct debit for token £1 just keep asking for financial statements (which they've had several times) I want to just go ahead and set it up so wondered if anyone had the account number and sortcode of their bank. Thanks

Many thanks BazookaBoo, I actually need their bank details as they're being a pain and won't set up the direct debit for token £1 just keep asking for financial statements (which they've had several times) I want to just go ahead and set it up so wondered if anyone had the account number and sortcode of their bank. Thanks

Whoaa! Do not set up a DD with them,set up a Standing Order, that way then you are in control of exactly how much you pay them each month. A DD allows them to take what they want, when they want, don 't be fooled by the DD guarantee!

Once it's been taken from your account it's gone!

IMHO if you are willing to pay them, even the token amount and they are stalling then it will go in your favour if they are dumb enough to take you to court..although having read their website they act well beyond the law and guidelines as it is!

Have a look at Companies House and see if you can't get any info off there, to be honest if you have asked them for their bank details and they have failed to supply them, then I would withold all payments at once until such time as they do, and if it ends up in court, show the judge the evidence that you were willing to pay them but they failed to co-operate!:-x

Boo;)

Edited by Bazooka Boo
Numerous Ridiculous school boy spelling mistakes!!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

NEVER EVER set up a direct debit with a DCA.

If you do you can say goodbye to any money you have in that account, even your benefits.

If they will not give you their deatils to set a standing order up ask them to provide payment slips.

I they still refuse, let them take you to court for the money, where the Judge will award them a quid.

I personally would send them any financial stements either, tell them nothing, they have no powers and no right to anything.

Only a court can deternine what they are entitled to.

Very many thanks for that piece of advice!!! Will only set up a standing order with them. To be completely honest I am so sick of all the paperwork I figured I'd rather just get the £1 payments underway and forget it until the next review. I'm caring for 2 family members and am so sick of it all I just can't cope with all the paperwork. I've just decided to apply for a debt relief order anyway so maybe I can skip setting this up anyway....... Thanks again x:)

If it were possible I would gladly take on your paperwork, and help send them packing, unfortunately this is how they work, bombarding the vulnerable with threats and sending them all sorts of deforestation in the hope that people will simply back down and pay up:mad:

IMHO, if it is breathing space you need then set up the token payment of £1 a month, which will show willing on your part, then maybe when you have a bit more time to spare, you can sink your teeth into them properly.

Although by paying them a token payment, that won't stop the harassment, they will still insist you pay them more, and will still threaten legal action.

What is the debt? A bank loan, overdraft, credit card??

I only ask as if it is an unsecured loan, or a credit card, then you can buy yourself some breathing space by asking them to supply you with the agreement, if they don't supply you with one, (after 12+2 days) or it is not a legally enforceable agreement then you can legally withold payment until such time as they do.

This is only one letter you send:CCA request

And for your records you should send it via recorded delivery, if you don't they will say they didn't receive it:-x

If your debt is something different, let us know, and there will be plenty of us to help, and we've not even asked how old the alleged debt is yet! Thats a whole different matter:D

Boo;)

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi Boo, I am really touched by your kindness, thankyou. I have a pile of debts totalling around £10,000. They are all sorts, a loan, several credit cards, 2 catalogues and one to Tiscali. I am also trying to sort out 3 debts a friend of mine has, she has nervous problems and just can't sort them. I'm off to the CAB on tues to see abot the DRO, I meet all the criteria so here's hoping! I'll keep you posted. Thanks once again, what a great site xxxxxx:D

Well, 10k is by no means a massive amount of debt! Mine is in the region of 50k:eek:

And Im now disabled and living on benefits unable to work again, but onwards and forwards:D

The loan catalogue and credit cards can be dealt with by way of a CCA request, not too sure about tiscali?

Let us know how you get on at CAB.

Boo;)