style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5395 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

yes its true, i hope he never gets my details :), anyway i just want to say he is often seen going home and getting antiques out of the back of his car, will this be legal? will he be buying them ? hhmmm

Don't be so nosey :p

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

yes its true, i hope he never gets my details :), anyway i just want to say he is often seen going home and getting antiques out of the back of his car, will this be legal? will he be buying them ? hhmmm

There was a recent Form 4 Compliant against a bailiff because a Walking Possession had been signed and as payment was not made the bailiff did remove the goods but the goods that the auction premises received showed that over 75% of the goods that had been taken by the bailiff did NOT find their way to the auctioneers.

It is very likely that your neighbour may well buy and sell antiques..however ?????

The same company who had accuread and a debt collection agency has recently faced financial troubles.

A man who for the last 2 years read a friend of mine's meter turned up in a suit in the afternoon next door to hers to issue a warrant of execution!

So both his last jobs when they was advertised said no brain needed as we will show you how to rip peaple off full training given.

I found out recently that my daughter has a school friend whos mother is a doorstep collector:eek: They were good buddies and the girl use to spend a lot of time at our house. I was like a child minder while here mother went to work, (thought she did a spot of cleaning) that all stopped thou as soon as I found out what she does for a living. Hope the mum never comes to collect my doorstep.

Edited by joemay

I found out recently that my daughter has a school friend whos mother is a doorstep collector:eek: They were good buddies and the girl use to spend a lot of time at our house. I was like a child minder while here mother went to work, (thought she did a spot of cleaning) that all stopped thou as soon as I found out what she does for a living. Hope the mum never comes to collect my doorstep.

Sorry.. that is unfair why should her daughter have to spend more time with her, :lol: