Lowell/Hampton Statutory Demand *** WON + COSTS ***

HighFly
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4782 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cobbler:

A kitchen worker that possesses no useful skills and is considered absolute rock bottom in the culinary field. This person is not deserving of the term shoemaker. A cobbler is characterized by frequent burning of foods, tasteless end products, unsightly plated entrees, poor sanitation practices, and a general sense of worthlessness.

Chef 1: "Did you taste that garbage Philly put out for the reception?"

Chef 2: "Yes, unfortunately. Apparently, the best he could muster."

Chef 3: "Poor b*****d thinks he's a Chef; just a cobbler after all."

:D:D:Dcongratulations....payed at last

lying till the end.

did they not state on wednesday,

that they had already payed you direct.

well you never know with these thick idiots you may get another delayed in post cheque on monday.

no disrespect to HF cause he deserves it

but would PMS 4 ENGLAND if the court said the cheque bounced:eek:

SAM

• 3 weeks later...

He just used the regular N323 warrant request form but had to write to the court to get this issued - use the SD no of 2009 where it asks for a case number. The fee is £100 which gets added to their tab.

An order against one of their bank accounts might be fun also.

Lowell don't pay any one unless its squeezed out them.

Good Luck!

Spitfire has beaten me to it, and is of course correct.

No additional costs can be added.

I've still not got my cheque though. :mad:

They have, apparently, paid into the court, so we now wait for it to clear....

Good luck with your own case.

Rgds

[B]Nunquam redono spes Nunquam occulto evinco [/B] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"][B]HighFly - 1 Lowell - 0 £5200 SD set aside + costs won HighFly -1 Wescott - 0 £4200 S. barred, removed from files[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

I'm delighted to put this thread to bed with news that a cheque arrived from Leeds C.C. this morning for the full warrant amount.

Doubles all round Jimmy !!

Rgds

HF

[B]Nunquam redono spes Nunquam occulto evinco [/B] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"][B]HighFly - 1 Lowell - 0 £5200 SD set aside + costs won HighFly -1 Wescott - 0 £4200 S. barred, removed from files[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

• 1 year later...

Sorry to bump this back up to the top, but I have some words of reassurance for those who might be getting a little impatient with the speed at which Lowell operate.

Today, nearly 13 months after this thread was put to bed, I received not one but two letters from Ms Barnard, informing me that despite contacting the original lender, they have failed to supply the requested information. It is therefore through the generosity of their own heart (yeah, irony), that they will no longer be pursuing the debt and that my credit file will be adjusted accordingly.

Keep the faith CAG-ers; they get there eventually !!

HF

ps, nice to see SAM still here ! :whoo:

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...