Fitness First Money Back guarantee

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5392 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello I joined Fitness First London Shepherd's Bush branch recently. I signed up for a 3 month Black Label membership. They have a money back guarantee where if you visit the club 10 times in first 4 weeks of joining they give you 45 quid back. What they didn't tell me was these visits need to be in your home club. Shepherds Bush branch is my home club but I go to the Baker Street one since thats closest to my work and home. Today I called up the head office to find out how many visits are registered so far and they said none. They told me that in order to get the money back I need to visit my home club 10 times. Either that or I can transfer my home club to the Baker Street one but I will have to rejoin the 3 months membership scheme. I would have done this but when I joined the Shepherds Bush branch they had a promotion going on where they gave you 4 months membership but charged you just for 3 months. This promotion will not be available now if I transfer to Baker Street one. I am very annoyed by the fact that they didnt tell me when joining that one of the conditions of the money back guarantee was that the visits needed to be in your home club. The club website does not give this condition too. Had I known this I would have joined at the Baker Street branch as Shepherd's Bush branch is just too inconvenient for me to visit every time.

Is there something I can do to get them to give the money back to me inspite of not visiting the home club 10 times. I will have visited the Baker Street branch 10 times by the end of 4 weeks.