Central Ticketing - 3rd Letter

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5411 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

After reading about this forum I am gathering that Central Ticketing is a [problem]. I received a ticket for parking in a flat carpark outwith a bay (i'd been doing this for years, in nobodys way just parked beside a barrier which loads of cars used to do) I was obviously shocked to get this as like i said i'd been parking there for ages. I appealed against the letter (before finding this site!) which got rejected. I have since had 2 letters, one with a photograph of my car parked there stating I have to pay them or i'll be taken to court etc. I haven't replied to them since appealing and don't intend to. Will they go away or because they have a photo will I have to pay?

Thanks very much for any assistance.

totally

ignore

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

A rejection? Well I never.

Carry on ignoring and they will go away. Don't worry.

Charge isn't enforceable, photo makes no difference. Just a scare tactic used by parking companies - they make it sound like a photo is some sort of evidence.

ok thanks for that feel better about it! I just needed to check as the photo made me worry slightly.

Photos make no difference. As noted by al27 and lamma-its part of the [problem] just like the documentation which is presented/worded like the Police/Council PCNs etc in order to intimidate. They will go away though. If your on your 3rd letter your pretty much at the end of the line although they may well pass it on to thier DCA (if you havent had a letter(s) off them already) then thier 'solicitors' (the person at the next desk!;)). After that thats it :)

Edited by DDWales
spelling