Back again for a little bit

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5441 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all, I'm back again for a short time.

Firstly, apologies for the drama queenish exit. It's just that so much has gone wrong over the past few months that I'm having difficulty coping with the most basic things. I don't want to go into detail about what's wrong but I have seen the number of responses to my last thread and thanks to all for your kindness.

There are a few specific areas I need some quick advice on so I'll post in the relevant areas.

In terms of my job, well I got my dream job, subject to refs and CRB check. It does, alas, mean that I will hardly have any time to post on here due to time and other reasons, so the next week or so may be the last of me on here.

I'll try and make the most of it.

I'm glad to hear you are starting to land back on your feet. I hope everything works out for you. :)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Congratulations on your new job gyzmo, I was about to throw a brick at ya cos I could see how hacked off you were ;)

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

Glad to hear you're OK - we were all a bit worried about you....

Is there anything we can help with?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

There are a few admin things which I have posted on - namely:

Neighbour / noise / housing

Getting a loan (though that's a bonus more than anything)

I may actually post exactly my problem, though I am somewhat drunk at the mo, therefore I shall reconsider at when sober. But I suspect the answer will be the same - I will post.

But it won't be pleasant.

This post was going to be about what I said above but it would be a drunken and unwise rage.

sorry. I'll stick to giving advice.

Edited by gyzmo
drunk

Good to see your still in avenging consumer spirit :) and sometimes a good old drunken rant does almost as much good as actually getting the solution to the problem :rolleyes:

I'm sure there will be someone with the right answers when you do feel ready :)

Welcome back Gyzmo. :)

Your help and advice has been invaluable on the site. Please give what ever time you can spare whether an occassional 5 minutes or longer if possible.

Glad to see your getting yourself together again. Don't let the b*$^!%*$ get you down ;)