angimac help with Armtrac, please.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5414 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

al27 yes i see how these crooks are getting away with it its unbelieveable! i am ignoring their invoice

i have phoned armtrac several times the same woman answers who tells me she is operator 8 every time! i have asked for their registered company address she has no comment and to put it in writing,i asked her if i can pay my ticket fee at queensgate house she says no because that is their main call centre,i have told her that is a lie because i have phoned queensgate house and that is just a mailing address they use,she tells me that the ticket is a non vattable invoice!when i look them up on the net an address in truro comes up,i phone them and they tell me armtrac moved 3 years ago.

anyway i am getting back to ts and i have reported them to companies house as they have a registered address that you cannot contact them at,anyway i hope nobody else falls for these fraudsters thanks for everybodys help it has been received with great thanks