Capquest 'CCJ' letter re Cap1 debt - Northern Ireland

theshuffler
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5390 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have started a new thread here in the hope that a few might come forward , anyone else who would like to throw their weight behind it can do so here .http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/208428-evidence-abuse-dcas.html#post2276901 I expect a reply from Crapquest pretty soon , but am heading off for a few days will post thier reply ASAP

Help i want to start a new thread , cant find out where or how , i want to gather evidence of admin errors from Capquest , Gerrys mate thinks the more bullets a man has , the more damage he can cause . My words not his lol

I thought they had decommisioned them all.:eek::lol:

Oh to be a fly on the wall when Crapquest get a letter from the MP for Belfast West and the President of Sinn Fein. Brown corduroy trousers required at Fleet.

Im sure Geroid will be able to teach him all about threatening people ALLEGEDLY

I opened the door today to a guy , who said he was a door step collector, I eyed him up and quickly assessed that this guy might be hard to bluff. I knew he would be on the ball , I was going to tell him that i had no doorstep , but hardly a convincing argument , as i knew and im sure he knew he was standing on it. Now i usually do give to charities , but i thought it strange for someone to be calling collecting doorsteps. Look mate i says , i do feel sorry for anyone that doesnt have a doorstep , but i only have one , and i kinda need it to get in and out of the house. Oh im not collecting doorsteps he said im collecting money. Oh right i said , fumbling in my pocket for some change , and wondering how much a doorstep costs these days, mines came free with the house so i had no idea . Im sorry mate i only have 80p in change here is that ok ? Well we usually like more than that he said . Now like i said earlier i dont mind giving to charity , but this guy wasnt going to be happy with what i could afford , i actually thought it quite cheeky of him . I can accept credit or debit cards or even direct debit he said. At that point i realised that this guy wasnt collecting doorsteps or even money to buy doorsteps he was a con man and i had nearly fallen for it. I told him to leave which he did . So folks beware , there are some nasty people out there LOL

Do you know what company he was from shuffler. I assume you were very polite when you asked him to Feck Off.

I would suggest ringing the PSNI if he refused to go but I suspect that unless he was a speeding motorist that you may have a long wait for them

If this clown was representing Capquest, I suspect that they have just provided even more evidence that they are trying it on, if they sent a collector of doorsteps after receiving your letter.

If they return, ensure you ask for some ID, and evidence of who he's working for. Then tell him to leave.

In all honesty the guy didnt get the chance to say much , i was extremely polite , that polite that he even said thanks as he left LOL . He didnt get the chance to tell me who he was , ( my mistake for not letting him get that far ) he asked for me by name when i opened the door and i knew what he was , I told him that he had woken me up from my sleep and i would appreciate if he didnt call to my door again unless my house was on fire. I didnt verify my name so think he was left with little choice , i could kick myself for not stringing him along for a bit , but hey it was 9am and i had left my thinking cap beside the bed.

I didn't realise doorsteps were so collectable, is there a national doorstep shortage? Or have the Pikeys been around and weighed them in? I have two of them, back & front so I suppose I better padlock & chain them just in case. Maybe get a couple of security cameras to keep an eye on them too. ;)

How does this sound?

Dear Ms Johnson,

I do not acknowledge any debt to you or any company you claim to represent.

Further to my recent letter dated July 2nd 2009 (copy enclosed) I am somewhat bemused by the fact that you have failed to reply to me within the 7 day schedule. Given that you have made no attempt to rectify any of the issues I raised previously, I must assume that you are taking this matter very lightly. Please be in no doubt that I am taking it very seriously and I have a scheduled appointment with my MP for next week where I will be seeking his assistance in taking your company to task over the various abuses of legislation which have arisen.

If you have any queries as to why I have raised the issues enclosed feel free to speak to your company’s compliance manager.

I rarely have to repeat myself but once again I request that you submit to me a copy of your complaints procedure to which I am legally entitled.

Furthermore if I have to write to you again on this matter I feel that your company should bear the costs of doing so. Subsequently I will be applying a charge of £12.00 for each letter and further charges for research @ £9.00 ph. In light of these charges I also request the address of your accounts department for invoicing.

Please note that ignoring my letters will not make these issues go away.

Now where have i seen that bottom line before?

Never got the chance to post the above letter, had a reply from capquest this afternoon . Thank you for your recent correspondence and we confirm your account is on hold . An investigation into your complaint will be carried out in line with our in-house procedure as soon as we have the results of our findings a Quality assurance officer will contact you . Please find attached a copy of our complaints procedure.

I think they might of gone away you know. Whats the betting the alledged debt is on the market as i type.

Never got the chance to post the above letter, had a reply from capquest this afternoon . Thank you for your recent correspondence and we confirm your account is on hold . An investigation into your complaint will be carried out in line with our in-house procedure as soon as we have the results of our findings a Quality assurance officer will contact you . Please find attached a copy of our complaints procedure.

That's their standard complaint response template.

I wonder how long it'll take before they realise how big a b0llock they've dropped, and how fast they'll backpedal when the realisation dawns.