style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5405 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

e- mail Bristow and Suitor and ask them to provide you with

date/ time of each individual charge the reason for the charge and the name of the bailiff who added the the charge tell them you need this information for a form 4 complaint tell them that if they refuse to supply the info you will still go ahead with the form 4 complaint and will add Bristow and Suitor refusal to supply information needed for form 4 complaint

Guest Happy Contrails
As i said which bailiff would i file a form 4 against i have 5 names?

If the firm has given you five names as the bailiff in charge then you need to name all five of them on your Form 4. Make a comment in the Details of Complaint box on the form saying you contacted the Firm and asked for the name of the bailiff in charge and they gave you five names.

The court will issue summons to all five bailiffs individually and the Judge will ask each one who is the bailiff in charge. There can only be one.

been having another look at your charges

according to your form 7 (levy) on your car the date on this 20/12/08

the levy fee on your account

Levy Fee: 10/12/08

08/12/08

have you ask the council for the date this was given to Bristow and Suitor

CR

CR

Redemption Fee (Head H): 10/12/08

30/12/08

ian assuming these charges are all connected with the levy as the are all on same day which means they added the charges 10 days before the date on the form( 7 levy)

5) The person levying distress on behalf of an authority shall carry with him the written authorisation of the authority, which he shall show to the debtor if so requested; and he shall hand to the debtor or leave at the premises where the distress is levied a copy of this regulation and Schedule 5 and a memorandum setting out the appropriate amount, and shall hand to the debtor a copy of any close or walking possession agreement entered into

Edited by hallowitch

these bloody charges again :( they are driving me nuts

according to what they sent you

Date of visit Name of Bailiff

07.11.08 K Brueton (attended on two occasions)

20.11.08 N Mahmood

08.12.08 D Bailey

30.01.09 S Rhodes

12.02.09 J Newnes

7/11/08 charge £24.50

A.T.L. Fee (First Visit): 10/11/08 £18

07/11/08

A.T.L. Fee (Second Visit): 10/11/08 £27

08/12/08

Levy Fee: 10/12/08 £24.50

08/12/08

Redemption Fee (Head H): 10/12/08

30/12/08

right you had 3 bailiffs visits 2 on the 7th and one on the 20th according there own records no visits on 10/11/08 but have added 3 lots of charges am i correct having said that i don't understand the why they got 2 dates attached tio them and there are no charges added for visit (levy ) on the 20th something not right about this

I have never had a walking possession form from a bailiff but due to the date they state a levy fee i have the name of the bailiff that attended on that date.

the form they put through your door on the 20th should be a walking possession agreement this is what the car levy should be on

Guest Happy Contrails

I've checked the certificates of all five names and they are all valid on each of the dates. They are employed by Bristow & Sutor. Their certificates were issued at Redditch County Court so you need to send the completed Form 4 to:

The Court Manager

Redditch County Court

13 Church Road

Redditch Worcestershire

England

B97 4AB

Enclose a covering letter asking for the Form 4 to be placed before a Judge.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok update time...

I sent a statutory declaration for the vehicle levied on stating it doesnt belong to me and got a reply stating that dvla checks have proven that the vehicle belonged to me at the time of the levy and so it will remain.

Filed a form 4 to the court and am now awaiting replies.

Can i do anything else apart from move the car as i have 14 days to pay the balance according to B&S and "recovery action will commence".

Surely now they have the SD signed at a solicitors they have no standing to say the vehicle belongs to me?

sent a statutory declaration for the vehicle levied on stating it doesn't belong to me and got a reply stating that dvla checks have proven that the vehicle belonged to me at the time of the levy and so it will remain

did they give the date of the D V L A Check because they added the levy charge on the 10th but they didn't give you the waking possession till the 20th (is this correct)

sent a statutory declaration for the vehicle levied on stating it doesn't belong to me and got a reply stating that dvla checks have proven that the vehicle belonged to me at the time of the levy and so it will remain

did they give the date of the D V L A Check because they added the levy charge on the 10th but they didn't give you the waking possession till the 20th (is this correct)

They have carried out DVLA checks since i sent the stat dec on 25th june 09. No checks were made by B&S prior to this as confirmed by telephone at citizens advice office 19/06/09.