Look What I Have Got From Lowell

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5493 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good morning,

I have just recieved this from our friends in Leeds........

Lowell%20Phishing.jpg

looks like they are phishing for something and want me to confirm an old address. The funny thing is they have quoted a house name that has NEVER existed. They got the village right but then got the town wrong and got the postcode completely wrong! I guess the info they are purchasing off experian is a load of bull. Funny thing is I subcribe to all 3 credit reports and they all have my correct data.

I guess its just sit and wait to find out what statute barred debt they can pull up as I haven't lived in that village now for 7-8 years :D

Or should I send them an email........................

Sploits :p

<----------- If I have helped in any way please click on my scales :p

Or should I send them an email........................

You know you want too ;):p

However, just file under ignore - its a definite fishing trip. I must admit though, this is the first time I have seen a letter like this from the Leeds Losers. Is it a first?

They pestered me a few years back for a statute barred debt which they never produced the CCA on and flogged it on to MacKenzie Hall so it isn't the first time I have heard from them but its the 1st time I have ever received a letter like this. Just strange how mmost of it is wrong for past address even though when I check my Experian Credit Report its actually correct on there. I cant wait for my next letter from these muppets. I'm itching to get in touch and wipe the floor with them but I will wait and see what nonsense they pull up

Sploits :p

<----------- If I have helped in any way please click on my scales :p

I suspect that letter may be a standard 'phishing trip' letter and think a few more of these will turn up.

The info clearly did not come from Experian but they can hardly say 'we got it from Joe Bloggs down the road'.

David

Err

How about writing to Experian including a copy?

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional