Unenforceability Cases on hold until further notice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5343 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I googled them and couldnt find them, what is their address, emails, co number etc?

Name & Registered Office:

ULTIMATE LAW LTD

18 THE DOWNS

ALTRINCHAM

CHESHIRE

WA14 2PU

Company No. 06632455

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Court has confirmed the letter is genuine

Edited by citizenB
title amended on merged posts

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

The BBC got the Halbert 9WAxxxx document and thats all they were sent, the rest they took from contacts in the industry.

Judges in England and Wales are considering putting on hold up to 100,000 claims for the cancellation of credit card and other consumer debts.
Estimates vary but up to 100,000 claims may be involved

The proposal is to select the cases then stay all other until the test cases have established the requisite principles

The judiciary is planning to select a few claims for a test case in the High Court to decide the issues involved.

The consensus is that the appropriate course is to refer a few carefully selected cases to the Commercial Court in London on a test basis

No deadline has been set for any decision on a test case, which will be decided by Lord Justice Moore-Bick, the deputy head of civil justice.

I don't think that can be construed as delibrately misleading any one - it is how it is taken from the letter from Halbert.

The only disinformation has been from the CMCs, whether for or against.

Edited by yourbank

Originally Posted by twobeercans viewpost.gif

When i first noticed this thread i must of picked up entirely the wrong idea lol.

I got the impression that this judge whatshisname was refering selcted cases to another court in order to get some set criteria in place from thse hearings. Hopefully to enable easy decision making in the CC. I.e speeding everything up. Straight forward script for assessing a CCA ect ect.

I think that is spot on

Duncan Pearson from a Claims Company thinks so

In the meantime, in relation to the Chester County Court issue, a proposal has been submitted to the senior judiciary because County Court judges require ‘directions’ in relation to the unenforceable claims they are dealing with.

The ‘direction’ process is a formal way of the judiciary giving guidance to lower courts on how to process, examine, determine and conclude cases. This is a normal and common practice within the courts. In relation to the specific case and the implications of the proposed stay being converted into an actual stay of proceedings, we continue to work closely with the leading experts, including the lawyers and barristers who conducted the case and continue to have utmost confidence in the law and the decision that was made on appeal.

Call me old fashioned but I thought a Stay could be lifted with a well argued case at Judicial Review?

The European Court of Justice and Human Rights could also be used to support Consumer's rights.

There's clearly a split in the ruling class between the 'old money' (the establishment, the 'old boy network'/judiciary/ the law) and the 'new money' (represented by bankers/ investment bankers/credit card companies and big business).

It seems like the Judges are delaying ''justice'' but who is pulling their strings? Who do they represent? Old money or new money?

The banks are pleading poverty ''we have no money to lend'' and are technically bust (comparatively speaking) and without Government / central bank BoE / FED support and Government backed insurance guarantees they would be now; moreover many of the banks are now technically owned by the Government - thus the refunds are coming from the Government (British and American/ European) in all but name and we the taxpayers are now funding their REFUNDS! And our own refunds!

Amazing but true!

I know it sounds crazy but that is what it amounts to!

Kafka couldn't have written a better narrative!

Unfair bank charges - refunds - estimated amount at least £2 billion? in the UK alone- although a drop in the ocean when compared to the ''unfair'' super-profits 'charges'' made over the boom years £5 billion per annum - have now come to an end while a Stay is in place.

This Stay must be lifted at once! MPs and Euro MPs must be told to DEMAND immediate REDRESS and REFUNDS for consumers!

Of course the British Reclaim for 'unfair charges' refunds will spread over the world (especially in Europe??) or should do with consumers now quite rightly DEMANDING their REFUNDS!

This should now become a class action with ALL those claiming refunds employing the best lawyers/Counsels money can buy!

The blair-brown gravy train and their friends in the City of London are now clearly concerned that the game is up so have called in a few 'favours'' to delay the inevitable victory of the Consumer and the people to reclaim their rights and their money.

Judicial review for bank charge waiver has been looked at in depth and discounted as no prospect of success.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5343 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks