Registering Your Vehicle!

alternative-answer
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5243 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

People of the UK you have been deceived when it comes to registering your vehicle or anything else for that matter. Registering means abandoning ownership of according to the Blacks Law Dictionary, ever wondered why the Policy Enforcement Officers (police) can seize your vehicle, remove your property. Start doing your own research into what statute law really is, because it's not law.

Deja vue!

Why does this nonsense topic insist on coming round on here every couple of months!

I wonder if it's round about when a new seminar starts for some new victims from whatever the guys name is that always preaches this. (Can't be bothered to goggle for the guys name right now)

Thanks gwc1000 :)

Not sure whether you're so bored that you had time to google that or whether it's just part of your minefield of useless bits of info to remember in case anyone ever raises the topic in a internet forum! :D

Thanks gwc1000 :)

Not sure whether you're so bored that you had time to google that or whether it's just part of your minefield of useless bits of info to remember in case anyone ever raises the topic in a internet forum! :D

Don't like to admit this, but I have seen one of his performances and studied a bit about the freeman idea. But, it seems to me that the followers of his are only doing it as a way of avoiding any bill that comes their way. They want to drive uninsured, no road tax, no licence, no VRM. Also, as they claim that all credit is fiction they use their ideas to try to not pay their mortgages and bank loans, claiming that the banks suffer no loss. In short, they are a bunch of freeloaders.

actually if you dug deeper as i have you will find that he speaks the truth.

If you even think our currency has any value whatsoever your under an illusion also.

You have a lot of learning to do my friend;)

Fight for your Rights!

:-x

actually if you dug deeper as i have you will find that he speaks the truth.

If you even think our currency has any value whatsoever your under an illusion also.

You have a lot of learning to do my friend;)

Yes, I have noticed that when somebody questions the freeman idea, the response from so called freeman is always the same. They always try to imply that unless you agree with their concept that you are unelightened, and always use the "you have much to learn" line.

But, for your information, I have dug deep on this, and probably studied it more than you are aware. But, I have yet to see any evidence of it working. When I saw John Harris in all honesty I wasn't over impressed. Some of what he said was under researched and did contain some mistakes.

Some of what he said was under researched and did contain some mistakes.

This is true, some of his material you can drive a truck through (just watch the video on his web site)

But its nice for someone to adopt the position of being a formidable opponent to all the unreasonable a-holes that make the rules ;)

In a few years ,I could see him being a real force, with a bit of a polish. I really think hes onto something.

Fwog

huh?? :confused:

Let me explain.

Up until approximately 5 years ago, people paid bank charges cos they thought they had to.

It was only when the law was delved into that it was discovered that they were in fact not legal , so sites like this were born to help put that right.

These are exactly the same laws the freemen are using to discover that many things today that we think are the law, are in fact not .:cool:

Please may I also add. I would like to come clean.....

Since 2006 I have been a regular member of this site under a different user name. I am using a different name for this subject, as being a freeman is part of my life I wish to keep away from my regular activities on here.

I just felt I had to support the OP when he/she was met with derision.

Lets not forget. We often get trolls on here accusing us of everything in our quest for the bank charges, etc., and we are quick to defend the forum and its good work, so please let us afford the same courtesy to others who post here when they offer their viewpoint.

John Harris. Apparently he is a "Freeman of the land":grin:

Yes, he is doing a tour now.

Isn't Blacks an American dictionary?

This probably stems from the USA where a NEW vehicle is supplied with a Certificate of Origin (aka MSO or OPENTITLE = OWNERSHIP). This document is handed over by the dealer at registration and a Certificate of Ttle given to the purchaser of the vehicle. The state effectively retains "ownership" whilst the purchaser can sell the Title to the vehicle.

If you import a car with a Certificate of Origin it confuses the hell out of the DVLA.

Please may I also add. I would like to come clean.....

Since 2006 I have been a regular member of this site under a different user name. I am using a different name for this subject, as being a freeman is part of my life I wish to keep away from my regular activities on here.

I just felt I had to support the OP when he/she was met with derision.

Lets not forget. We often get trolls on here accusing us of everything in our quest for the bank charges, etc., and we are quick to defend the forum and its good work, so please let us afford the same courtesy to others who post here when they offer their viewpoint.

But the problem is that the OP is wrong. Nowhere do DVLA claim ownership of a registered vehicle. In fact they state that in most cases the RK and the legal owner are the same person (And please don't try to educate me on my use of the word "person")

But the problem is that the OP is wrong. Nowhere do DVLA claim ownership of a registered vehicle. In fact they state that in most cases the RK and the legal owner are the same person (And please don't try to educate me on my use of the word "person")

As far as the legal owner /keeper situation, the answer is in the definition of the word "register". This comes from reg/rex which refers to queen/king. ie to hand over ownership to the crown.

I would not dream of trying to educate anyone on the "person" term.

That would be arrogant of me :cool:

What I do think however, is that there is a certain arrogance to just think that past laws only refer to illegal charges and yet to dismiss any suggestion that they also cover other things.

As far as the legal owner /keeper situation, the answer is in the definition of the word "register". This comes from reg/rex which refers to queen/king. ie to hand over ownership to the crown.

So does the queen throw her hands up in despair when somebody exports a car to another country, as she watches her property sail away?

register (n.) dictionary.gif 1377, from M.L. registrum, alteration of L.L. regesta "list, matters recorded," from L. regesta, neuter pl. of regestus, pp. of regerere "to record," lit. "to carry back," from re- "back" + gerere "carry, bear." Some senses influenced by association with L. regere "to rule." The verb is attested from 1390, from O.Fr. registrer (13c.). Cash register is from 1875, from earlier meaning "device by which data is automatically recorded" (1830).

So does the queen throw her hands up in despair when somebody exports a car to another country, as she watches her property sail away?

Technically, she could.

Why do you think it has to be de-registered to allow this to happen. In effect, to export the vehicle, we have to apply (beg) to retake ownership to do this. This is why the reg plates, etc cannot be still on the vehicle when this occurs.

If it really belonged to us, we would not have to do all of this, so basically, you have answered your own question

Technically, she could.

Why do you think it has to be de-registered to allow this to happen. In effect, to export the vehicle, we have to apply (beg) to retake ownership to do this. This is why the reg plates, etc cannot be still on the vehicle when this occurs.

If it really belonged to us, we would not have to do all of this, so basically, you have answered your own question

There is no begging involved at all. It is a clever play on words to suggest that "to apply" is "to beg", but this is typical John Harris talk, and is of no substance. Why would TPTB allow their property to be removed from their ownership? If it were truly theirs they could refuse.

Also, the vehicle is not "de-registered" as you put it.

From the DVLA website:

5.1 The DVLA register is one of vehicle keeper-ship and not ownership. The

vehicle keeper is the person normally responsible for keeping/using the vehicle. That

person is not necessarily the legal owner but in the vast majority of cases, the keeper

and owner will often be the same person.

There is no begging involved at all. It is a clever play on words to suggest that "to apply" is "to beg", but this is typical John Harris talk, and is of no substance. Why would TPTB allow their property to be removed from their ownership? If it were truly theirs they could refuse.

Also, the vehicle is not "de-registered" as you put it.

I have a home abroad and took my vehicle there with me to leave there.

At HM customs, I had to provide details of the vehicle and produce the necessary export papers.

If I really owned the vehicle, why would I have had to do that.

When I moved some furniture there, it included a wardrobe amongst other things.

Why did I not have to provide the same documentation for that?

From the DVLA website:

5.1 The DVLA register is one of vehicle keeper-ship and not ownership. The

vehicle keeper is the person normally responsible for keeping/using the vehicle. That

person is not necessarily the legal owner but in the vast majority of cases, the keeper

and owner will often be the same person.

The T&C of my bank say they can charge overdraft and DD fees, but we have found this to be false too.

Just because it is on their website, doesnt make it the truth.

Lets face it .. Are they really going to tell you otherwise

Edited by theonethatgotaway

The T&C of my bank say they can charge overdraft and DD fees, but we have found this to be false too.

Just because it is on their website, doesnt make it the truth.

Lets face it .. Are they really going to tell you otherwise

Yes, but DVLA is a government agency, your bank isn't.

Please provide links where the word "register" is derived from "Rex"

My car cost me £54,000. Why haven't DVLA taken it from me?

Yes, but DVLA is a government agency, your bank isn't.

Please provide links where the word "register" is derived from "Rex"

My car cost me £54,000. Why haven't DVLA taken it from me?

I wondered how long it would take to mention government.

Are you part of the government? If not, then you must be the governed :cool:

will find you the link you ask for