Capital one - final response letter!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5498 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

No!

Capital One, this just wont do and spouting reg. 3 of the Consumer Credit (Cancellation Notices and Copy Documents) Regulations 1983 wont help either.

Reg. 7 is quite clear and makes reference to an Executed Agreement!

If you cannot supply a true executed copy of the original agreement, section 78(6) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974, applies.

Furthermore, STOP passing the buck to the FOS. You have received a legal request under the CPR's, comply, or shut up.

AC

Edited by angry cat
addition

Hey, can anybody who knows how delete the links that have the ref no in, please do so. Thankyou, cant figure out how to do it..........:confused:

Click on the EDIT button on the bottom right of the posting you want to edit, then just click on the image and hit the delete key, it'll remove the reference from tinypic.

You'll then need to re-add a new scanned version without the ref #

S.

I feel that you ought to get a red pen, make the speeling and gtrammar errors and send it back!

What I received had none of my details on whatsoever and could have been the contents of the bin at the next desk.

I have written to Ellie pointing out that as I won't speak and she says she won't reply how on earth are we going to resolve the situation.

Oh and her threat monkeys call em from various numbers up to and including 5 times a day.

I read s.43 of Ferguson V BG Trading which relates to not having a named person to pin the case of harassment onto and guess whose name popped into mind.

GK

cerberusalert...Thankyou for explaining, have deleted it now.

So anyway, on account of there being no CCA and Capital 1 giving me their last response on the matter, where do i go from here.....

I had the very same letter from Ellie, posted it up under my CAP 1 thread.

Same printed current agreement with T&C's - (also seperate T&C's on another flyer which they said were in relation to the 'agreement') wouldnt supply signature etc due to section 3 as in this instance.

Im CPR'ing them tomorrow, I just dont see how they can let a print off of a standard current blank agreement be all they need to enforce an agreement they say I signed 3-4 years ago.

Im CPR'ing them tomorrow, I just dont see how they can let a print off of a standard current blank agreement be all they need to enforce an agreement they say I signed 3-4 years ago.

They know darn well it isn't all they need to send. But being very, very thick, they have no conception of how more intelligent people think, and therefore suppose that nobody will ever question their idiotic and untruthful statements :rolleyes:

Its crazy though that in this day and age and with all the threats they make to ordinary uninformed people like ourselves (well before CAG Anyway!) that they are allowed to get away with the babbling and there is no one regulator who will draw a line in the sand and FORCE them to do things right.

Force them to treat people with repect and dignity

Force them to keep docs correctly

Force them to write the debt off if they do not or have not done this

Its called human rights and I think we all deserve the chances that these banks have had, these second, third and fourth chances that so many of them have had.

Sorry for the rant, but we arent bad people just because we are in debt. Thank God for CAG and the likes for being the light at the end of the dark tunnel.