Boss of Lloyds TSB

wilko1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5236 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've had over 70 phone calls from Lloyds, despite telling them every time to only contact me in writing. I've exchanged letters about the calls with their complaints dept and received an offer of a free gift by way of an apology. The calls still continue. I’m thinking of writing to the overall boss of Lloyds and my MP about the calls. Question is who is the boss and where do I write to.

Thanks

Hi, wilko.

Not sure if you've seen this thread, might help.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/99376-telephone-harassment-action-plan.html

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

• 2 weeks later...

I might be clutching at straws but if the date on the DN is 19/3/09 a Thursday, if you allow 2 working days for service Friday and Monday, that takes it to Tuesday 24th, 14 days from then is 6/4/09. They say in the DN, you must pay by 6/4/09, is this the same as saying , you must pay before 6/4/09. Taking the dates and the service into account is the DN defective, also is it defective in any other way?

Any and all comments welcome

Lloyds DN 1 picture by keithw44 - Photobucket

If its' first class post and posted on the 19th - you do need the original envelope

Posted 19th

Served 21st

14 days after service so 14 days from, and including, the 22nd is the 4th of April.

If posted by second class post it would be the 6th of April

I think in terms of the time allowed its' valid. I haven't checked it for other technicalities

If I've helped feel free to add to my reputation.

I am not a Practising Lawyer. My comments are my opinion only. You should not rely upon those comments and should always take your own professional advice from a practising Solicitor or Barrister

Guest Old_andrew2018

First or second class, did they post it on Thursday morning, afternoon, or evening.

• 7 months later...