Littlewoods Catalogue Payment Date

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5501 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Does everyone else with a Littlewoods Account have their payment frequency as 28 days?

I am looking at a "late fee" issue for someone and notice they should be paying every 28 days. ie, the due date creeps forward by 2/3 days every month depending on the number of days in the month.

How the heck are you supposed to deal with that if you're paid monthly and funds are tight?

The REAL Axis of evil: Banks, Credit Card Companies & Credit Reference Agencies.

Hi Surfboy, the CCA request has already gone. :D

They didn't have one for me, the ain't gonna have one for this account either as I think it was opened before mine!

Do you know if the 28-day payment frequency is standard?

The REAL Axis of evil: Banks, Credit Card Companies & Credit Reference Agencies.

Thanks Nagasis. I hadn't noticed this when I used to use them.

I wonder if they operate 4 weekly to try and get more late fees out of their customers.

The J D Williams group also operate a 28 day cycle as well.

I Had the same problems with my wifes Fashionworld catalogue. (that is untill they could not supply a CCA!)

hello all:-)

Littlewoods, Kays, Littlewoods Direct, Marshall Ward, Empire, Choice, Additions Direct and Great Universal all have 28 day payment terms.

In the autumn this year, Additions Direct, Littlewoods Direct and Marshall Ward will all change to calander month billing.

No, it's not to get more late fees, it's a throw-back to when people were running catalogue agencies and collected weekly from their customers. I still have payment cards etc... from those days.

You can see it from their payment terms which are still set as weekly payments, and are set over 20 weeks or 40 weeks etc...