Airport Parking + Hotel Packages. Bargain?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6158 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

.... not that I'm a suspicious person (much lol) but this seems too good to be true. We're flying from East Midlands at 7:00 in the morning with 2 small kids & while I was getting a quote for airport parking I noticed the package offers. 14 days parking worked out at £74.50 but 15 days secure parking plus the night before in the holiday inn (right next to the airport) is £82.50 throught the bluedog site.

Just thought I'd let folks know as this'll be fantastic for anyone flying out early doors. £8 for a couple of extra hours in bed, breakfast & not having the stress of getting stuck in traffic before you fly seems like a real bargain to me.

Yorkshire Bank £2201.24 - Settled in full

My Abbey £731.34 - Settled in full

Hubby's Abbey £1239.49 - Settled in full

They are always good deals - I've done it before. Often the hotel has a secure long stay car park and you leave the car there, and they run a free shuttle to and from the airport for you (same as the normal carparks).

• 8 months later...

Check Out Travellodge, We fly at 6am and for a Taxi to Leeds/Bradford it would av cost over £60 and the same for 2 weeks parking. We got a family room for £26 and managed to get lifts there and back, saving us a forune.

Just thought I'd say HI, how you doing?? :D

I'll pm you later if thats ok

Heidi

I am not a legal expert, any advice I give is based purley on experience or opinion.

Please tip the scales if you feel I have helped you!! :D

• 2 months later...