charley vs funding corp

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5129 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've been persuing TFC through the financial ombudsmen now for almost 2 years..keep pushing and make sure you keep every piece of paperwork you send and receive always use letters , never the phone, they won't back down but they know they are doomed, there are a LOT of claims going through the system against them so be patient and don't let them threaten you..they are all mouth..

G...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Gav , I Have Kept Everything Since 04/05 And Have Only Spoke Once On The Tel To Them And Managed To WinD Them Up, I Estimate Monday Onwards For Their Response Bec They Ll All Be Back Then And Ll Only Have Nine Days Left To Respond Which Ll Be Defend To Delay As Long As Poss And To See My Claim Closer , Although I Did State In My Last Letter Which Gave Them A Chance Of A Lesser Settlement Than The Claim By A Long Shot, And The Fact That I Am After Their Balls , AND ONCE I ISSUE THE CLAIM I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY OFFER AND WILL SEE IT THROUGH TO THE END AND WHAT With Proffessional Negligence So Not Entirely Sure , Either Way I Will Enjoy It And The Confrontation With The Big Boys And Will Do My Very Best To Win

Hi All , I Have Had A Letter From The Courts . An Acknowledgement Of Service On The 30th December And Their Intention To Defend And 28 Days For Them To File Their Defence . Which I Did Know They Would Do To Give Them More Time , Any Ideas On My Next Move . Apart From Prepare Which I Started A While Back Ref Cases Etc And Bundles Of Here .:)

• 2 weeks later...

I In My Poc Put Restitutionary Damages , Ie Interest For 2 Further Loans Took Out Damages For Distress And Anxiety £500 Proffesional Negligence (yes I Know There Has To Be 5or 7 Good Reasons Backed Up Solidly So As Its Not Thrown Out) £500. Original Courier Fee £90 I Paid Although They Acted For The Fun Corp , Bec They Would Not Let Cheque Go Unless All Boxs Were Ticked On Agreements And Yes Although Signed In The Ppi Box Delberatly Did Not Tick And It Is Also Evident In My CopY As Was The One They Sent Through, So Guess I Will Have A Good Fight On My Hands In For A Penny In For A Pound As They Say, Or Only Fools Rush Etc I Will Find Out Once The Aq Comes And Date Set If They Mean Business Too , :)

ok HAD THE DEFENCE SENT TO ME BY THE FC IT GOES

ATTACHED IS OUR DEFENCE IN RELATION TO THE CASE DETAILED ABOVE , THE MATTER IS NOW BEING DELT WITH BY OUR COMPLIANCE DEPT, SO PLEASE FORWARD ANY FUTURE CORRES TO THEM.

I CAN SEE BY PREVIOUS CORRES THAT RESPONSES YOU HAVE RECEIVED IN RELATION TO YR COMPLAINT WERE NOT AS CLEAR AS THEY COULD OF BEEN, AND IF YOU WISH TO DISCUSS THE DETAIL AGAIN , PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME ON NUMBER BLA BLA.

I HOPE THE MATTER IS CLEAR TO YOU AFTER READING A COPY OF THE ATTACHED DEFENCE , AND IF YOU DECIDE TO CANCEL THE COURT ACTION WE WILL BE HAPPY TO PAY ANY COURT COSTS YOU MAY HAVE INCURRED.

HOWEVER IF YOU WISH TO PROCEED WITH YR ACTION , I CAN CONFIRM NO FURTHER OFFERS WILL BE MADE .

YRS SINCERELY

DONNA MATHER

So At Least I Ve A Few Days Before The A Q Arrives From The Court .

Reading Through The Defence , They Seem To Make Stuff Up , As Well As Denying All My Claims In My Poc. I Will Detail If Someone Ask S

Apparently They Say I Demonstrate My Financial Sophistication By Applying For Other Loans

They Say I Asked For Ppi , I Do Not Think So ,

Charley are you getting assistance from the legal forums?

Legal Issues

Hope this helps

aa

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

------------------------------------------------

Bank charge successes:

Halifax - Full settlement incl interest.

HSBC - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 75% of claim.

RBS - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 70% of claim.

2 ongoing claims for bank charges with HSBC with more to come. (Supreme Court ruling could have upset these claims) They did :mad:

PPI Successes

PPI 4 settlements on 9 loans. FOS involvement on 7 added on the 8 % Statutory interest another 30% to both.

2 claims settled in full with LV without FOS involvement.

2 claims settled in full with HSBC without FOS involvement

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Barclays. Paid up today 24/04/10 cheque received for over £4,500 and in the bank.

LTSB still have to decide on this as their SAR production was abysmal. Papers data mixed up documents missing etc

1 Complaint not upheld by FOS they said it was ICO issue. Complaint upheld by ICO. See this..

Post 290 from

***RBS PPI Claim Long fight but, WON***

Please do not PM me for advice as it may be sometime before I can respond.

Keep at them. Do not give way and do not accept all they tell you, they will delay and stall for as long as they can to prevent repaying you your mis-sold PPI.

Hi Aa , No , Should I Begin A Seperate Thread . I WILL FUMBLE THROUGH AT THE MOMENT , AND GO THROUGH THEIR DEFENCE CLAIMS , ONE BY ONE AND WRITE DOWN MY ARGUMENT AGAINST EACH PART 12 IN ALL AND THEN DO THE BACKING UP OF MY POC WITH COPYING ALL RELEVENT PAPERWORK AND GENERALLY GETTING IT READY WHILST SENDING THE FUN CORP OR COURT IT, WAITING FOR THE ALLOCATION QUESTIONAIRE TO COME ,

Edited by charley2212

Hi Aa , No , Should I Begin A Seperate Thread .

It would be a good idea to pop into Legal and start another thread or I can move this thread over to legal ! If I move the thread then Legal will see the whole story so far let me know if you want your thread moved.

aa

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Bank charge successes:

2 ongoing claims for bank charges with HSBC with more to come. (Supreme Court ruling could have upset these claims) They did :mad:

PPI Successes

PPI 4 settlements on 9 loans. FOS involvement on 7 added on the 8 % Statutory interest another 30% to both.

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Barclays. Paid up today 24/04/10 cheque received for over £4,500 and in the bank.

LTSB still have to decide on this as their SAR production was abysmal. Papers data mixed up documents missing etc

1 Complaint not upheld by FOS they said it was ICO issue. Complaint upheld by ICO. See this..

Post 290 from

Keep at them. Do not give way and do not accept all they tell you, they will delay and stall for as long as they can to prevent repaying you your mis-sold PPI.

Yes Please , Thankyou , I Did Atempt A Link Back Not Sure If Works

Charley you are now in the legal issues forum.

Good luck ;)

aa

Bank charge successes:

PPI Successes

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Post 290 from

How are you getting on with this, I too have a fight against the FC and am awaiting for my Barrister to get back to me, we have alreadfy made them an offer which they have refused so am going for compensation too.

Good luck and keep us informed.

Hello J28 , They Filed Their Defence , And Kindly Sent Me One To, So At Least It Gives Me Some More Time , Before The Allocation Questionaire.

I Sent A Letter Advising Of Changes To My Poc, Also Tel The Court Ref This And I Filled The Apropriate Form N244 On Line For This .

I Have Just Finnished Doing All Three Copies Of The Mountain Of Paperwork Ref My Case , My Saving Crace Is My Original Poc Went Over The Top, So Prompting Hopefully Their All They Have Defence , Which I Have Torn To Bits And Reworked My Poc Around It To Ish , If You Follow,

They Play Hard Ball And Threaten No Further Offers Will Be Forthcoming, Some How I Hope They Eat Their Words, They Offered All My Cost S Returned If I Drop The Case.

Bit Strange Really When They Offered At Lot More In Oct .

I Think They Have Many Cases Ref Car Finance , And Loans

Have You Tried A Full And Final Offer From A Third Party ,

I Have Read Somewhere On Here Not Sure Where Though,

Might Help You Try Searching ,

Good Luck And Keep Us Updated :)

ive done the allocation quetionaire and taken down to the court ,

i need to amend my poc, i asked the lady at the court who said i needed to write in requesting a amendment , and in turn they post a copy back which you amend by underlining each amendment in red also signing and dating , any ideas if this is correct i thought you filled in a N244 with yr reasons and a fee ?