style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5298 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you have bailiffs chasing you for council tax and have despite many tries not had any sucess will return your liability order back to the council marked nulla bona. However to access this document you need to make a subject access request. It will cost you £10 but will detail what action the bailiffs have taken and how much they have reduced the bill by when returning it. They will also have details of what vehicles if any were noted or what colour your front door was and also what type of lock it has on it. I will link sometime today.

Edited by letsmakeamark
  • Haha 1

So whats cooking today ?

Hey Bookworm!

Where did your snail go?

I liked him, he was a friendly looking little guy :-)

I take we are talking about a Subject Access Request.

It will be back, it's just with World Autism Awareness Day on the 2nd April, I am just publicising it a bit.

Yeah, I get that about the SAR, it's just I'm trying to understand the purpose of obtaining the info in the first place. :confused:

Ahhhh, right.

Well if you have a copy of the info on the account, which should be a "contemporaneous" record, and not fiddled with, it should give enough info for a form 4 complaint, or at the very least an informed challenge to excessive fees or fantasy levies that never actually took place.

• Haha 1

As promised here is a nulla bona certificate from rundell and co bailiffs :

rundell001edit1.jpg

rundell002.jpg

Note the call at 01.45 five lines from the bottom. If a complaint had been made then they would have denied and wiped it from their system. Leaving the debtor as a liar.

Also who would out of their left and right mind answer the door to someone who turns up at 1am and wont tell you who he is and is just asking for you by name ?

Edited by letsmakeamark

So whats cooking today ?

You need to speak to somebody at you local council and ask them how you make a subject access request. They will send you the form/s. Do not tell them why you need it and then send the request in with a £10 fee. then you should get what you want. Also bearing in mind the debt has not gone back yet. You may be better off paying it and then waiting a few months and then sending a request to the local council.

So whats cooking today ?

I'm getting a bit confused here but i have been paying equita and its equita who have been charging me all the extra fees which the coucil no nothing about ! i want to see my records from equita to see exactly how much they have been charging me and for what and im sure there will be evidence of over charging.

no there has not been a walking posession. i have posted my whole story in a different theread and am in the process of follwoing the advice i was given and when i read your post about applying to the coucil for the subject access i was confused. i think i will carry on with what i have started as i am disputign what equita is claiming.

• 1 month later...
As promised here is a nulla bona certificate from rundell and co bailiffs :

rundell001edit1.jpg

rundell002.jpg

Note the call at 01.45 five lines from the bottom. If a complaint had been made then they would have denied and wiped it from their system. Leaving the debtor as a liar.

Also who would out of their left and right mind answer the door to someone who turns up at 1am and wont tell you who he is and is just asking for you by name ?

This is the Screen Shot of the account. I have said on many posts that it is important to request a copy of this from the bailiff company. This is the information held by the bailiff company of your account.

• 4 months later...
This is the Screen Shot of the account. I have said on many posts that it is important to request a copy of this from the bailiff company. This is the information held by the bailiff company of your account.

anyone notice the 01.45 call was a sunday too

• 4 weeks later...

I got a screenshot off the council, i didn't pay a penny for it.

Every council has its own guidelines on what bailiffs should adhere to so i asked my council for a copy of their guidelines.

They sent it to me, and one of the guidelines was that the bailiffs must send the case notes to the council once a complaint has been made about the bailiffs direct to the council.

I made a complaint about the bailiffs to the council so the bailiffs had to send the case notes to the council within 7 days. I then asked the council to send me a copy of the case notes (which they did) and low and behold the casenotes did not reflect what the bailiffs where stating. I proved them to be liars!!!

Andy...