Shakespeare62 - v - a NastyBank

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4733 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Shakespeare62 I am doing my N161 Appeal & have found your thread VERY VERY relevant...and it has helped me prepare for my appeal too. I cannot wait to read your write up and glad you have had a smile on your face today.

Should you be able to assist on my thread at any time....your advice would be very welcome......http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/185814-d-judge-made-wrong-20.html#post2760321

Many thanks.....

CAG NEEDS FUNDS PLEASE DONATE AS MUCH OR AS LITTLE WHERE POSSIBLE

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/paypal.php?go=donate

Attached are the following docs :-

1.Brief Chronology of 'Pishcon tactics

2. WRITE UP on yesterdays hearing.

Chronology of pishcon tactics Dec - Feb.doc

In the District Registry of my local High Court.doc

• Haha 1

Please note that the right to reproduce any part of any post I make on this forum is restricted under copyright law and litigation privilege

Please see the following copyright statement

Hi Shakespeare62 I am doing my N161 Appeal & have found your thread VERY VERY relevant

Hey Mydogsawestie - glad it's helped ! I'll look in on your thread tomorrow.

(I'm offline shortly)

Please note that the right to reproduce any part of any post I make on this forum is restricted under copyright law and litigation privilege

Excellently argued shakespeare - you certainly had your wits about you. ;)

So who's taking bets on that agreement suddenly going missing??

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

More likely Amex will try to settle out of court.

They've got a problem volvo - this is an application for appeal. How are they going to get over the lower court's judgment unless they admt that their whole case was based on deception?

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

Hey Mydogsawestie - glad it's helped ! I'll look in on your thread tomorrow.

(I'm offline shortly)

great I look forward to it, what an insight you have endured & well documented too for us LIP caggers to have knowledge of.

You have shown amazing courage, well done....:)

CAG NEEDS FUNDS PLEASE DONATE AS MUCH OR AS LITTLE WHERE POSSIBLE

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/paypal.php?go=donate

They've got a problem volvo - this is an application for appeal. How are they going to get over the lower court's judgment unless they admt that their whole case was based on deception?

They have multiple problems, Shakespeareon the other hand has everything hanging on that agreement.

Like him, I'm sure it has issues.

Hello Folks!

It would've been useful if the Court had sealed that Agreement with a Court Stamp on both sides, plus the Judge's signature, to make sure it remains the same one that is inspected and re-appears next time.

Amex are getting desperate.

Good.

Cheers,

BRW

Preferably just underneath the bit where it says

This is a consumer Credit Agreement, by signing it you agree to the t & C's.........:lol:

Shakespear,

I like your style!

How are they going to get over the lower court's judgment unless they admt that their whole case was based on deception?

This is not an insurmountable problem. Providng both parties agree and they can convince the appeal judge the lower courts judgment can be set aside as part of a consent order. But it needs to appear in the main order and not in the schedule.

HTH

Dad

Not bad for an upstanding Financial Services Company who many other in the financial sector look up to is it?

It would seem that their approach is to scare people into believing they will not lose and the other party bear the costs. However Barrister's and solicitors don't come cheap and neither does court time. I think Shakespere62 needs a big pat on the back - I'd probably have lost my temper in frustration at the tactics.

Michael

When I was young I thought that money was the most important thing in life; now that I am old I know that it is. (Oscar Wilde)

--I like to be helpful wherever possible however I'm not qualified in this field. I do consider carefully anything important (normally from personal experience) however please understand that any actions taken are at your own risk--

At the SJ they had destroyed this, and now when you have verified that this is not genuine, then what. There would have to be some charges brought against them if they have tried to cook things up.

Shakespeare, I would strongly advise if possible you get a barrister, because they will try and give the judge some c & b and get away with it. Don't know if you can summon the guy who found the agreement and question him/her.

Hello Folks!

It would've been useful if the Court had sealed that Agreement with a Court Stamp on both sides, plus the Judge's signature, to make sure it remains the same one that is inspected and re-appears next time.

Amex are getting desperate.

Good.

Cheers,

BRW

Depends if they feel lucky or not . Guess you could say it's a judgment call - get it wrong and you'll hear about it on the evening news. Forensic Document examination techniques are very sophisticated these days.

Edited by shakespeare62

Shakespeareon the other hand has everything hanging on that agreement.

Not quite ..there's the small matter of their defective default notice.

Edited by shakespeare62

Not quite ..there's the small problem of their defective default notice.

Are you aware that Amex have now changed their default notices, you'll find some examples on recent cases in the Amex section.

They've made it even more confusing mind by telling people its 14 days from the date of service to rectify.

S.

edit: Oh and how rude.... very very well done Shakespeare

Not quite ..there's the small problem of their defective default notice.

But that pales into insignificance if that agreement is not kosher, and you are allowed to prove it.

I'm sure Amex/Mishcom are actively considering two ways forward:

Buy you off

Get the judge to disallow forensic examination.

We'll see, its going to be interesting.

Provided there is one to examine and it's not got lost in the post.

The Barrister has given an undertaking to maintain it, unchanged in its current condition.