style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5570 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I received a final demand notice from Equita in regards to an unpaid parking charge. I have ignored previous letters. The letter stipulates that they have already sent a bailiff but they were 'unable to meet with you' and have re-scheduled them to call on a different date, where they will seek to remove the vehicle.

I have not contacted them yet (or previously) as I do not have the means to pay the full balance which from the last letter was £140 odd.

What are your suggestions? :confused:

Will they accept a payment plan?

Thanks

Hmmm, well in your shoes I'd play dumb and file an Out of time statutory declaration, that should freeze bailiff action until the court decides whether to accept your excuse that this is the first you've heard of it.;)

Nevermind I think I have found it.

Just to double check is this the correct form?

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/cms/files/OOTApplicationPack.pdf

EDIT: I do not have the original PCN number that they require on the form. Shall I just put 'Did not receive notification' ?

Thanks

Edited by zontaxit

Hi there

I too received a final demand from Equita a few weeks ago which was also regarding a parking fine from a few years back. I found this odd cause I never received a letter from them previously and then two come along at once, one in colour and one in black and white. They said, they're going to come to my property in seven days, and I still haven't heard from them. I tried to call them, but all I got was their 'automated service' where they asked for a reference number and a PIN number. I found the reference number on the letter but no PIN number, please advice me on what action should I take to resolve this matter.

Thanks

Sorry, folks, been a bit tied up with my own chaos.

yes that's what I'd put, although tomtubby is the expert, and if you've any major doubt you should google bailiff advice online and read on.

thx, I'd do what zontaxit is doing.