• Tweets

• No! What has happened is that your pix were up-to-date: 5 hours' maximum stay and £100 PCN. The lazy solicitors have sent ancient pictures: 4 hours' maximum stay and £60 PCN. Don't let on!  Let them be hoisted by their own lazy petard in the court hearing (if they don't bottle before).
    • Thanks for all the suggestions so far I will amend original WS and send again for review.  While looking at my post at very beginning when I submitted photos of signs around the car park I noticed that it says 5 hours maximum stay while the signage sent by solicitor shows 4 hours maximum stay but mine is related to electric bay abuse not sure if this can be of any use in WS.
    • Not sure what to make of that or what it means for me, I was just about to head to my kip and it's a bit too late for legalise. When is the "expenditure occured"?  When they start spending money to write to me?  Or is this a bad thing (as "harsh" would imply)? When all is said and done, I do not have two beans to rub together, we rent our home and EVERYTHING of value has been purchased by and is in my wife's name and we are not financially linked in any way.  So at least if I can't escape my fate I can at least know that they will get sweet FA from me anyway   edit:  ah.. Sophia Harrison: Time bar decision tough on claimants WWW.SCOTTISHLEGAL.COM Time bar is a very complex area of law in Scotland relating to the period in which a claim for breach of duty can be pursued. The Scottish government...   This explains it like I am 5.  So, a good thing then because creditors clearly know they have suffered a loss the minute I stop paying them, this is why it is "harsh" (for them, not me)? Am I understanding this correctly?  
    • urm......exactly what you filed .....read it carefully... it puts them to strict proof to prove the debt is enforceable, so thus 'holds' their claim till they coughup or not and discontinue. you need to get readingthose threads i posted so you understand. then you'll know whats maybe next how to react or not and whats after that. 5-10 threads a day INHO. dont ever do anything without checking here 1st.
    • I've done a new version including LFI's suggestions.  I've also change the order to put your strongest arguments first.  Where possible the changes are in red.  The numbering is obviously knackered.  See what you think. Background  1.1  The Defendant received the Parking Charge Notice (PCN) on the 06th of November 2020 following the vehicle being parked at Arla Old Dairy, South Ruislip on the 05th of December 2019.  Unfair PCN  4.1  On XXXXX the Defendant sent the Claimant's solicitors a CPR request.  As shown in Exhibit 1 (pages 7-13) the solicitors helpfully sent photos of 46 signs in their evidence all clearly showing a £60.00 parking charge notice (which will  be reduced if paid promptly).  There can be no room for doubt here - there are 46 signs produced in the Claimant's own evidence. 4.2  Yet the PCN affixed to the vehicle was for a £100.00 parking charge notice (reduced if paid promptly).  The reminder letters from the Claimant again all demanded £100. 4.3        The Claimant relies on signage to create a contract.  It is unlawful for the Claimant to write that the charge is £60 on their signs and then send demands for £100.   4.4        The unlawful £100 charge is also the basis for the Claimant's Particulars of Claim. No Locus Standi 2.1  I do not believe a contract exists with the landowner that gives MET Parking Services a right to bring claims in their own name. Definition of “Relevant contract” from the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012, Schedule 4,  2 [1] means a contract Including a contract arising only when the vehicle was parked on the relevant land between the driver and a person who is-  (a) the owner or occupier of the land; or  (b) Authorised, under or by virtue of arrangements made by the owner or occupier of the land, to enter into a contract with the driver requiring the payment of parking charges in respect of the parking of the vehicle on the land. According to https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2006/46/section/44  For a contract to be valid, it requires a director from each company to sign and then two independent witnesses must confirm those signatures.  2.2  The Defendant requested to see such a contract in the CPR request.  The contract produced was largely illegible and heavily redacted, and the fact that it contained no witness signatures present means the contract has not been validly executed. Therefore, there can be no contract established between MET Parking Services and the motorist. Even if “No Parking in Electric Bay” could form a contract (which it cannot), it is immaterial. There is no valid contract. Illegal Conduct – No Contract Formed  3.1 At the time of writing, the Claimant has failed to provide proof of planning permission granted for signage etc under the Town and Country Planning Act 1990. Lack of planning permission is a criminal offence under this Act and no contract can be formed where criminality is involved.  3.4        I also do not believe the claimant possesses this document.  No Keeper Liability  5.1        The defendant was not the driver at the time and date mentioned in the PCN and the claimant has not established keeper liability under schedule 4 of the PoFA 2012. In this matter, the defendant puts it to the claimant to produce strict proof as to who was driving at the time.  5.2 The claimant in their Notice To Keeper also failed to comply with PoFA 2012 Schedule 4 section 9[2][f] while mentioning “the right to recover from the keeper so much of that parking charge as remains unpaid” where they did not include statement “(if all the applicable conditions under this Schedule are met)”.    5.3        The claimant did not mention the parking period instead only mentioned time 20:25 which is not sufficient to qualify as a parking period.   Protection of Freedoms Act 2012  The notice must -  (a) specify the vehicle, the relevant land on which it was parked and the period of parking to which the notice relates; 22. In the persuasive judgement K4GF167G - Premier Park Ltd v Mr Mathur - Horsham County Court – 5 January 2024 it was on this very point that the judge dismissed this claim. 5.4  A the PCN does not comply with the Act the Defendant as keeper is not liable. Interest 6.2  It is unreasonable for the Claimant to delay litigation for four years in order to add excessive interest. Double Recovery  7.1  The claim is littered with made-up charges. 7.2  As noted above, the Claimant's signs state a £60 charge yet their PCN is for £100. 7.3  As well as the £100 parking charge, the Claimant seeks recovery of an additional £70.  This is simply a poor attempt to circumvent the legal costs cap at small claims. 29. Since 2019, many County Courts have considered claims in excess of £100 to be an abuse of process leading to them being struck out ab initio. An example, in the Caernarfon Court in VCS v Davies, case No. FTQZ4W28 on 4th September 2019, District Judge Jones-Evans stated “Upon it being recorded that District Judge Jones- Evans has over a very significant period of time warned advocates (...) in many cases of this nature before this court that their claim for £60 is unenforceable in law and is an abuse of process and is nothing more than a poor attempt to go behind the decision of the Supreme Court v Beavis which inter alia decided that a figure of £160 as a global sum claimed in this case would be a penalty and not a genuine pre-estimate of loss and therefore unenforceable in law and if the practise continued, he would treat all cases as a claim for £160 and therefore a penalty and unenforceable in law it is hereby declared (…) the claim is struck out and declared to be wholly without merit and an abuse of process.” 30. In Claim Nos. F0DP806M and F0DP201T, District Judge Taylor echoed earlier General Judgment or Orders of District Judge Grand, stating ''It is ordered that the claim is struck out as an abuse of process. The claim contains a substantial charge additional to the parking charge which it is alleged the Defendant contracted to pay. This additional charge is not recoverable under the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012, Schedule 4 nor with reference to the judgment in Parking Eye v Beavis. It is an abuse of process from the Claimant to issue a knowingly inflated claim for an additional sum which it is not entitled to recover. This order has been made by the court of its own initiative without a hearing pursuant to CPR Rule 3.3(4)) of the Civil Procedure Rules 1998...'' 31. In the persuasive case of G4QZ465V - Excel Parking Services Ltd v Wilkinson – Bradford County Court -2 July 2020 (Exhibit 2) the judge had decided that Excel had won. However, due to Excel adding on the £60 the Judge dismissed the case. 7.7        The addition of costs not previously specified on signage are also in breach of the Consumer Rights Act 2015, Schedule 2, specifically paras 6, 10 and 14.  7.8        It is the Defendant’s position that the Claimant in this case has knowingly submitted inflated costs and thus the entire claim should be similarly struck out in accordance with Civil Procedure Rule 3.3(4).  In Conclusion  8.1        I invite the court to dismiss the claim. Statement of Truth I believe that the facts stated in this witness statement are true. I understand that proceedings for contempt of court may be brought against anyone who makes, or causes to be made, a false statement in a document verified by a statement of truth without an honest belief in its truth. 
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

D/judge Made Wrong Decison What Now??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5113 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Cheers Dad, sure Pat is glad to have that information too.

From the top of your head what is it I need for round 2 stage to get me on the right footing (am planning to check about the forum this weekend too) and will I need to get the transcript of the judgement hearing for the round 2 appeal etc... ?

CAG NEEDS FUNDS PLEASE DONATE AS MUCH OR AS LITTLE WHERE POSSIBLE

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/paypal.php?go=donate

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi MDAW

Well, we didn't expect to get the judge to allow an appeal or permission to appeal, so we can now press on.

You should download a copy of the relevant rule about Appeals from PART 52 - APPEALS - Ministry of Justice . This is going to be your new bible!

The first document you need from the Court is the Order refusing permission to appeal and the judge's reasons for the refusal. The second document you will need to produce is a 'Suitable Record of the Judgment'. This is the judgment that was handed down BUT it must be signed by the judge. Check with the court office if your copy isn't signed.

Where you only have the bare Order from the Court, you have to get the transcript of the hearing to explain how the court came to its decision. However, where you have a written judgment of the court as you have, you only need a transcript IF you need to rely on something that was said in the hearing as evidence. Only you will know, but I'm don't think you wil need to rely on evidence at the hearing. You don't need a transcript for the Permission application.

You may also find the attached useful. http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/204_0709_e.pdf

For now though, I suggest you have a break this weekend and put this case to one side. Go and recharge your batteries.

Arrow Global/MBNA - Discontinued and paid costs

HFO/Morgan Stanley (Barclays) - Discontinued and paid costs

HSBC - Discontinued and paid costs

Nationwide - Ran for cover of stay pending OFT case 3 yrs ago

RBS/Mint - Nothing for 4 yrs after S78 request

Very useful post cymruambyth, BRW has set out the procedue in plain English. However, as there is a written judgment handed down, a transcript isn't necessary for the permission application. I agree it might be usfeul later at the appeal stage but in this case, obtaining the transcript isn't a bar on submitting an application for permission to appeal.

HI Mydogaswestie

So sorry to hear the news but as every one says no big surprise and was to be expected ! That present judge not likely to back down and admit he made a mistake at this stage! But you will now be able to go for a appeal and countinue to get lots of help from the lovely caggers who been helping you up to this stage ! hope you can give then grief second time :)

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

Hi MDAW

The first document you need from the Court is the Order refusing permission to appeal and the judge's reasons for the refusal. The second document you will need to produce is a 'Suitable Record of the Judgment'. This is the judgment that was handed down BUT it must be signed by the judge. Check with the court office if your copy isn't signed.

You may also find the attached useful. http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/204_0709_e.pdf

For now though, I suggest you have a break this weekend and put this case to one side. Go and recharge your batteries.

Thanks Docman.....I have the first document then which is the hard to read copy of the N460 that I hung around & waited for from the usher afterwards....glad I did after seeing how long other caggers had waited for theres. http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt204/mummywith2kids/N460.jpg

My copy judgement is what I uploaded on posting #294 (so far so good:-))

Very useful post cymruambyth, BRW has set out the procedue in plain English. However, as there is a written judgment handed down, a transcript isn't necessary for the permission application. I agree it might be usfeul later at the appeal stage but in this case, obtaining the transcript isn't a bar on submitting an application for permission to appeal.

Thanks cymruambyth for the info posted. As per the transcript Docman, I am pleased to know I dont need a transcript then at this stage so dont have to find the money from somewhere ... having just looked at the excellent link you gave me http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/204_0709_e.pdf it states at 4.1(f) to have the transcript though. When I read point 6 in relation to this, at point 6.10 it says the transcript is not necessary eg if the judge has given you permission to appeal.

As he didn't in my case & as I have a copy of the judgement in writing, this appeal wont get dismissed will it in my failure to supply it (re:4) in with my bundle ....:confused: Hope you dont mind me querying it....I seem to be back on that roundabout again y'see :lol: although coming round to the idea of taking you up on that thought of having a deserved break from all of this this weekend.

HI Mydogaswestie

So sorry to hear the news but as every one says no big surprise and was to be expected ! That present judge not likely to back down and admit he made a mistake at this stage! But you will now be able to go for a appeal and countinue to get lots of help from the lovely caggers who been helping you up to this stage ! hope you can give then grief second time :)

Thanks sunflower99 ..looks like its now going to be a long one.

.SFU what you said about Maladministration as Humbleman just pointed out shouldnt this be something to add to the pot too?

Re this, I think I would be inclined to keep the two things - the judgement and the maladministration - separate. You are getting lots of advice about how to put an appeal with, and with a good chance of success. But that is about his failure to interpret the law properly. That I suppose is a chance we all take whenever we get involved with any branch of law - its why there is an appeal system! But to take ALL that time to bring forward a judgement just seems to be ridiculous, and I would look to see who you should (or could) complain to - maybe inquire at CAB, but make clear in this case its the manner in which the matter was handled that you are complaining about and not the decision. I might even think about writing to my MP. I dont think it will do you any good (though it might do something to make you feel better?) but it might help someone else. Doesnt it say somewhere that a system of justice should be certain, but also speedy.

Thanks for your comments SFU, I wonder what the DJ would have had to say for himself if I'd brought that up in front of him, (food for thought eh!!!) and would have been down on the record!

Humbleman.....A good point raised....I would hope it wouldnt become null & void!!!!:-x

Heres what I can decipher from it so far...........

Handing down of judgement following hearing on 13/07/09

that **** **** C's application for Summary Judgement

Application successful. Judgement for C with? costs to be paid by D

Discretion exercised on? the ***** of findings as to **** made,

having considered the evidence.

D's application for leave **** ** her ***** that the judges finding were incorrect. She seeks to revisit matters aired & determined on the day.

My read of N460:

Thanks for your comments SFU, I wonder what the DJ would have had to say for himself if I'd brought that up in front of him, (food for thought eh!!!) and would have been down on the record!

Humbleman.....A good point raised....I would hope it wouldnt become null & void!!!!:-x

Heres what I can decipher from it so far...........

Handing down of judgement following hearing on 13/07/09

that hearing being C's application for Summary Judgement

Application successful. Judgement for C with? costs to be paid by D

Discretion exercised on? the basis of findings as to fact made,

having considered the evidence.

D's application for leave based on her belief that the judges finding were incorrect. She seeks to revisit matters aired & determined on the day.

On this basis you appear to have another ground of appeal:

3. The judge conducted a 'mini-trial' at a summary judgment hearing where there existed conflicts of fact on relevant issues. This was a serious error of procedure and is an appeal under CPR 52.11 (3)(b)

MDAW

I agree with dad as to the deciphering the judge's scrawl. He obviously went to some public school. If he had gone to a state school or a 'grammar' school 20 or 30 years ago, he would have at least have been able to write.

OK, less of my obvious hate of public schools and onto the appeal..

It seems to me you have procedural grounds for appeal, as dad has pointed out above. This is a summary application. If the matter isn't obvious from the application, then there should be a trial.

Then you neeed to look at the case and statute law. Big problem here for the judge is that he states he exercised discretion. The Act and case law are both quite clear. The court has no discretion on agreements entreed into pre April 2007.

I beleive you have to put together a 'skeleton' argument stating why you should be allowed an appeal. I'll have a bash at one tomorrow when I'm in my office.

Thank you Dad & Docman for your continued advice & support....I shall wait on your skeleton Docman, it will help me enormously. In the meantime from looking at my new "bible" I see I have 14 days to get my appellants notice in (N161)

The transcript question I raised as per below still confuses me???

Thanks cymruambyth for the info posted. As per the transcript Docman, I am pleased to know I dont need a transcript then at this stage so dont have to find the money from somewhere ... having just looked at the excellent link you gave me http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/204_0709_e.pdf it states at 4.1(f) to have the transcript though. When I read point 6 in relation to this, at point 6.10 it says the transcript is not necessary eg if the judge has given you permission to appeal.

As he didn't in my case & as I have a copy of the judgement in writing, this appeal wont get dismissed will it in my failure to supply it (re:4) in with my bundle ....:confused: Hope you dont mind me querying it....I seem to be back on that roundabout again y'see :lol:

Having looked at the N161 form where it states what to include in as my supporting evidence....I see the following written info ....

"a transcript or note of judgment, and in cases where permission to appeal was given by the lower court or is not required those parts of any transcript of evidence which are directly relevant to any question at issue on the appeal;"

This still makes me non the wiser....:|

As I got declined an appeal & had brought up reasons at my judgment hearing as to why I was appealing regarding his points raised in the judgement findings.... .(surprised he didnt shut me up!!!) Should I not be enclosing the transcript?

MDAW,

The transcript question I raised as per below still confuses me???

When the N161 talks about a transcript, it means a transcript of the Judgment, which you already have in writing. The documents you need to submit with your N161 are:

1. The order (Which should come in the post).

2. The N460 (Which you have)

3. Transcript of the Judgment (Which you have in writing unlike most people who have a Judgment delivered aloud so have to get it transcribed).

4. The Appellant's notice.

5. Your grounds for appeal.

As you said above you can apply on the appellants notice for more time to submit your skeleton.

if in your skeleton you want to refer to particular exchanges in court, you may as part of your evidence want to get a transcript of the hearing or the court may order you to produce one when it has considered the papers.

The final thing to consider is if you need a stay on the order under appeal. In which case you have to ask in the appellants notice and provide evidence in support of the request for a stay. Somewhere there is a thread by Un1boy which discusses what is needed to be provided in the appellant's notice in support of an application for a stay.

Hope that makes things clearer.

Dad

Thanks Dad I think I get it now & see what you & Docman mean now when you said I didnt need one. :)

Stay/Set Aside.........all terminology I had better get used to fast.....in the meantime I will brief myself up on the other threads suggested by yourself & other caggers esp now that I have been renamed from being a defendant to an "appellant"....thanks v much.....

MDAW

I agree with dad as to the deciphering the judge's scrawl. He obviously went to some public school. If he had gone to a state school or a 'grammar' school 20 or 30 years ago, he would have at least have been able to write.

OK, less of my obvious hate of public schools and onto the appeal..

It seems to me you have procedural grounds for appeal, as dad has pointed out above. This is a summary application. If the matter isn't obvious from the application, then there should be a trial.

Then you neeed to look at the case and statute law. Big problem here for the judge is that he states he exercised discretion. The Act and case law are both quite clear. The court has no discretion on agreements entreed into pre April 2007.

I beleive you have to put together a 'skeleton' argument stating why you should be allowed an appeal. I'll have a bash at one tomorrow when I'm in my office.

Hi Docman...have been spending time reading around the forums the last couple of evenings to get some ideas on putting all this together...have seen excellent postings on shakespeare62 threads on the layouts that he/she has done and wondered whether I could use some of these for starters...?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/191784-shakespeare62-nastybank-12.html#post2596735

Did you get chance to have a stab at a skeleton for me?

Dad....had a look around some of un1boys threads, as there were 49 threads I wasnt sure from the titles which one suited in particular....I did dip in quite a few...I dont suppose you can remember which one in particular do you?

thanks

Question ....as an appeal is 14/21 days to put my next lot of paperwork together, next Thurs would be 14 days from my court hearing (28th Jan) of the handing down of judgement. I have still not had the courts Order or anything through from Restons yet tho..so wondering when would my appeal day notice begin from.....does anybody know? :idea:

Dad....had a look around some of un1boys threads, as there were 49 threads I wasnt sure from the titles which one suited in particular....I did dip in quite a few...I dont suppose you can remember which one in particular do you?

I was referring to this (and following posts):

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legalities/102075-un1boy-n1-issued-breach-32.html#post1701187

phone the court and ask them, because you want to appeal urgently, that'll give the ole judge a kick in the pants too

Thanks for the prompt bazaar, rang the clerk today, & you guesses it, it hadnt been typed up yet, but he said he would see it was done today.

He asked if I had the N460 which I said I did. I told him I had the judgement notes already so wouldnt need the transcript, he told me in his experience the approved transcript is always better.

I dont want to pay out for something unless I do really need it....any more thoughts anyone about this...I am happy with what Dad & Docman said about not needing this as whats been judged from the court case is in writing already?:? :?:?

Is this just a way of getting more money out of LIP's :?::?::?::?:

Thanks Dad, will have a wander deeply into this post too....hope to have something put together ready for assistance on it all by the end of the weekend.........by that time the order from the court should have arrived to.

Hi westie....

just dropped in to post this for you http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/179069-stebiz-cabot-appeal.html#post1932365

It was on my favorites and its worth a read for you i think as its pretty similar (sorry if you already have found it and read!)

Glad your pushing on with lots of the "finest" helpers!!

all the best

MJ;)

• Haha 1

CAG Depends Purely Upon Donations. Please help us to continue helping you, and give what you can - Thank you:grin:

Click to donate

Please click my scales, if you feel the need;)

Thanks MJ always glad to read threads like this in relation to wrong doings, it keeps us all determined when an unjust like ours has been done and gets the right result it should have had in the end.

Docman/Dad...anyone please - I have been hard at work putting together my appeal skeleton & my N161 these last few evenings that I hope you can input with what to add or delete.

I have extracted alot of the Skeleton details from Shakespeare62's layout that has greatly assisted me ....having analysed it at great length I am unsure if some of the legislation will apply to me though as with a few other bits I have highlighted in red. :confused: Really am trying my best :-(

Could experienced eyes lend me a hand in this please & see if they can pick up anything else at a glance that may not be relevant either :idea::idea::idea:

N161 is this information ok ?.....are the boxes ticked correct etc..comments advice welcome.....please :oops:

Have attached the judgement notes again, my post #294 details the faults re this (and my amended defence is here too, which this family DJ did not examine properly!).

DO STOP BY & POST IF YOU CAN HELP ME, I REALLY DO NEED SOME HELP IN FINALISING IT ALL....ANY CONTRIBUTIONS IN THE MEANTIME WITH CHOPPING & CHANGING WHATS BEEN DONE SO FAR WOULD BE APPRECIATED........

thank you.......

N161 Appellant MDAW.pdf

Judgement.pdf

Appellent Skeleton MDAW.doc

Appellant Grounds for Appeal MDAW.doc

Edited by Mydogsawestie
added in grounds for appeal doc

MDAW,

He asked if I had the N460 which I said I did. I told him I had the judgement notes already so wouldnt need the transcript, he told me in his experience the approved transcript is always better.

Unfortunately, you have been talking at cross purposes. A 'note of a judgment' is prepared by a solicitor or barrister at a hearing for his client. What you have is an approved judgment.

HTH

Dad