Blair, Oliver & Scott Help!

ska1664
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5429 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've just typed out some key points here Ska...use whatever is suitable and always send the letters recorded....i'd also send a SAR to IF too...

OFFICIAL COMPLAINT

Dear sir / madam

I am in receipt of your recent letter dated (xxxxxxxxx)

I am rather disturbed by your threatening remarks of 'impending court action'

As you know I am currently on a payment plan at the moment and I have had confirmation that I have NOT missed a single payment to yourselves. The nature of your letter is clearly an example of physcological harrassment.

I have recently applied for a Subject Access Request made under the Data Protection Act to Intelligent Finance due to a dispute on the account due to some inaccuracies on the paperwork/excessive fees/lack of a compliant default notice/termination notice

(I have also submitted a separate request for a copy of my agreement made under the Consumer Credit Act)

I am fully aware of the Office Of Fair Tradings guidelines on debt collection in line with CPUTR2008 which clearly state

f. pressurising debtors to pay in full, in unreasonably large instalments, or to increase payments when they are unable to do so

g. making threatening statements or gestures or taking actions which suggest harm to debtors

c. refusing to deal with appointed or authorised third parties, such as Citizens Advice Bureaux, independent advice centres or money advisers

d. contacting debtors directly and bypassing their appointed representatives

I cannot understand how if your company is a licence holder from the Office Of Fair Trading that your actions appear to be a multiple breach of the guidelines as laid out by the Office Of Fair Trading.

What I require.

A copy of your company's complaints procedures.

An apology and confirmation that the letter was sent in error

If it is your intention to issue a court claim, I will have hesitation in applying to the courts to set this aside.

If I do not receive your complaints procedures I will have no hesitation in passing on your correspondence to the Office Of Fair Trading.

I trust this makes my position perfectly clear.

Yours faithfully...

WELL IF WAS ME I WOULD GO WITH 42MAN LETTER

IN THE ROUND THEY ARE PUTTING THE PRESSURE ON TO SEE WHAT THEY GET BACK.

So give it back also this looks like it is a simple assignment cant take court action in their right.

• 3 weeks later...

Despite sending the complaint letter provided by 42man, I have now received this from Moorcroft:

IF8.jpg

Any suggestions greatly appreciated as to how to deal with this as I do not want to go to court when I am already paying this on a DMP. Also there is no default notice on this account either.

ska

Hiya.

Seems to me you have been put on the DCA pass the parcel list... the minute you challenge them they pass you on... IMHO If they were really going to take you to court you'd have got a claim form not another DCA!

Spam

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

I still need to send the SAR, have not had the money to send it just yet.

ska

OK, no problem.

If your paperwork is up to scratch and you haven't received a default notice then they cannot legally terminate your agreement by bringing court action, so it is very important to know whether you have received one and whether it is valid...

If the answer is no default then I would suggest sending out another 42man letter and see what their reaction is. :rolleyes:

Spam. :-)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks Spam, I know that I have not had a default notice as I file everything sent by these muppets.

I will send the letter 42man suggested to Moorcroft as well.

ska

• 2 weeks later...

It is pure incompetence, one threat monkey send the next threatogram in the series while another one sends an entirely different stock reply at the same time. It's what comes from them only being able to communicate with one another in grunts and screeches :D I would complain to Trading Standards.

I would agree with Huff&Puff it's just usual DCA incompetence where the Left hand doesn't know what the right hands doing :rolleyes:.

I would take it that they have put things on hold and if they say they haven't you have a letter saying they have. :p

BTW you said in your earlier posts that you are on a DMP.. if that is the case shouldn't they be dealing with these morons for you? I thought that was the whole Idea of DMC's... to take the stress and strain away from dealing with pesky creditors!

Spam.:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That is correct I am on a DMP but they are not very good at dealing with any of this as soon as the creditors become slightly difficult they leave you to deal with it.

ska

That is correct I am on a DMP but they are not very good at dealing with any of this as soon as the creditors become slightly difficult they leave you to deal with it.

ska

I hope you are not paying for their services!! :eek: If you are I would think again if I were you...you are doing a far better job yourself and you could save yourself some money. !!!

Spam.:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]