lloyds stopped chasing - why

mattie10
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5592 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have many money woes but there are two which i should be quite happy about but cannot understand.

lloyds credit card - they chased me for 2,400 owing on card i chased them for 1,000 in default charges over 6 years. they agreed to take it off outstanding amount. i agreed could they then start sending me statements etc to show amount paid off etc and could they issue me with a new card (a bit cheeky). - i have not had any reply and they after 4 months havnt heard a word?

black horse card loan - have a car loan over 5 years and paid 4 years. i have added up that they have had their money back, but i owe another year. i have not been able to make a payment since february last year. they have been chasing me for the money with threats etc. but in the last 3 months havnt heard a word?

can anybody explain????:confused:

As LLoyds and Black Horse are the same company I wonder if it goes further than being a happy co-incidence - my thoughts would be they have now passed these to an external collection agency and they are just taking their sweet time in contacting you.

Hopefully you've slipped through the cracks though roll on 6 years....