No CCA provide (taken money though), No response to 2nd - Account in Dispute letter - 21 days up - whats next?

Robbda
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5565 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys please help

I have had no resonse from my HP company, I sent a CCA request for a car purchased in 2005 along with a cheque for £51.00, £1 CCA and £50 good will as they claimed i should have paid my final payment in Sept 2007, I have been contacting them since May 2008 to set up a payment arrangement for the bubble payment they told me was due in Sept 2008...

Any how they defaulted the account, I wrote them a CCA letter asked them to write to the correct address (they are writting to an old one). no response but the cheque was cashed.

Waited the 12 +2 days and set the "account in dispute" letter, you have 14 day to contact me, do not process my data etc... no reponse 21 days have passed since that letter - what do I do now? I have said in my letter they are not allowed to register any information regarding the account with a credit reference agency

Do I send a letter before action or something?

Hi robbda, i have sent the same follow up letter today to Link financial, CCA request was posted on 30 december. Going by the content on the letter your next action is to cancel the payments to them until they produce a valid CCA. Did you post the letter recorded delivery ?