County Court Claim

Gunner77
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5282 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have got my fingers crossed, although it irritates me that they get sent a reminder!! No one would remind you and give you an additional three weeks to get your act together!!

Good Luck, keep us posted

The court normally makes an order that they file the AQ, and pay the allocation fee within x days, or the claim be struck out

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

Hi CCM so this is the letter they will be issuing. Then say they give HFO a week or 10 days and they do nothing, what happens next? Also how/what do I have to do to get the default that HFO have wrongly put against my credit record struck off?? Thanks.

Fingers crossed for you I hope they do not get their act together.. I also hope that this deadline is a deadlinethis tome and not one of those we will give you another week.

Good luck

Thanks everyone. My fingers are crossed too. Just out of interest does anyone know if the Court would in any circumstances allow the deadline for HFO to be extended? Thanks.

PS - I also need to know how/what happens to the CCJ if hfo's case is dismissed

Its possible that they will allow the deadline to be extended for HFO, but you would not get the same treatment, its all so one sided.

Just hope you get a judge that sticks to the rules.

Notts

As a great man once said " All Men Can Fly But Some Only in One Direction"

Notts

Its possible that they will allow the deadline to be extended for HFO, but you would not get the same treatment, its all so one sided.

Just hope you get a judge that sticks to the rules.

Notts

Theres one deadline for the defendant, and another for the claimant, it seems:-x

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

But the letter seems to suggest that the court are giving HFO one last chance and then that's it. The original deadline was 30/03 so they have had more than enough time. Surely after 29/04 the case will be thrown out?

Still waiting, just a couple more days now, they have until 4pm on 29th April to comply. Fingers crossed.

PS - my query regarding the default relating to this debt - will it automatically be removed? Thanks.

I am so nervous for you, but I am still keeping my fingers crossed.

Nothing relating to HFO or Thurnbull will happen automatically. If you need someting removed from your creditfile you will have to contact the Credit Reference Agency. That is a completely different ball game and I would deal with this issue first!!

Cheers