County Court Claim

Gunner77
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5281 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys, update. I called the court today and nothing in from HFO. They have a backlog and so they will double check nothing has been received next week and then write to HFO giving them 7 days to respond. Afterwich the case will be suspended (I think that's what the lady said). What now? Guess like with a lot of this case, just sit tight and wait.

Yes, I guess so, It is such a drag, Whjat anoys me is if it was you that was late, you would not get a nice letter from the court reminding you to take the case further...............

No news yet guys. Will call the court later today, no doubt will be told as seems to be standard practice that they have a backlog and have not got to my case yet!!! Fingers crossed they haven't filed anything and I can win by default!!!

Hi guys, still no news. Court yet to process my papers and so can't confirm whether or not HFO have filed their defence. This is such a long drawn out process. Fingers crossed they can confirm one way or another next week. (My deadline was 30/03).

Hi Gunner,

I feel for you, I filed my deffence last week and now I have to wait as well.

Is it 28 days after the court have processed your deffence? What If Thurnbull file late, will it still be valid?

Cheers

I know I have been in touch and Ive been told that its waiting to go in front of the DJ........................

So the wait goes on and on and on and on and on :mad:

Notts

As a great man once said " All Men Can Fly But Some Only in One Direction"

Notts

UPDATE: Spoke to court today and they advise nothing received from HFO. They have my AQ and will issue a reminder to HFO today giving them 7 days to comply. The girl at the court advised me that should they not respond the case will be thrown out. Is this correct? Thanks.

remember thats what the court told me only then to be told that they had indeed filed their AQ.

But yes if they dont respond it will be thrown out.

Fingers crossed

Notts

As a great man once said " All Men Can Fly But Some Only in One Direction"

Notts