Just starting out against Lloyds....

LukeB
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6515 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I'm just starting out against Lloyds - My access request went of today and while I spend 40 days & 40 nights in the wilderness waiting for a reply I thought I'd see if you had any tips on dealing with Lloys and their tactics - forwarned is forarmed!

Luke

X

Lloyds SAR sent 24/7/06

The best advise is to spend time looking through the threads there is some good advise out there, Reload has a thread with standard responses in which will give you an an idea of what to expect

Welcome aboard:)

Lloyds TSB - N1 claim issued 18/07/06 - £3440 Offered unconditional settlement 23/08/06

Vodafone-Information Commisioner assessment -default removal -25/07/06

Will be interesting to see if you get your statements through, waiting on Lloyds Bank bank account and credit card statements - another 10 or so days to go till the 40 days pass.

Seems strange that i`m waiting on both.

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.

Like Ihatebanks said, read and re-read everything on this site.

In terms of what to expect, Lloyds are slow, they stall where possible, and they like to use scare tactics. Just remember you set the timescales, not them, and don't be put off by their actions. Stick with it and you will get your money back.

Lloyds TSB - £972

S.A.R, prelim and LBA sent

Claim acknowledged

Defence received

AQ 20/06/06

***FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 20/07/06***

Woolwich - £2288

S.A.R, prelim and LBA sent.

Offered half

Moneyclaim filed online 02/08/06

Judgement filed online 23/08/06

WARRANT FILED ONLINE 30/08/06

MONEY RECEIVED BY BALIFF 04/10/06

***FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 09/10/06***

Smile - £175

Pelim 23/06/06

***FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 07/07/06***

My Ex vs Woolwich - £715

S.A.R sent 30/08/06

Pelim 06/10/06

LBA 20/10/06

Advice & opinions provided are personal, and not endorsed by CAG or BAG, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Thanks guys - I have been scouering the sight and have already seen reloads pages - V Interesting....

My experience of Lloyds in the past has been slow and painful so I wasn't expecting an easy ride but we will see.....

Luke

Lloyds SAR sent 24/7/06

Same here. Their level of customer service has never been something I rate.

Have you set up a parachute account? If not, I recommend Smile.

Lloyds TSB - £972

S.A.R, prelim and LBA sent

Claim acknowledged

Defence received

AQ 20/06/06

***FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 20/07/06***

Woolwich - £2288

S.A.R, prelim and LBA sent.

Offered half

Moneyclaim filed online 02/08/06

Judgement filed online 23/08/06

WARRANT FILED ONLINE 30/08/06

MONEY RECEIVED BY BALIFF 04/10/06

***FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 09/10/06***

Smile - £175

Pelim 23/06/06

***FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 07/07/06***

My Ex vs Woolwich - £715

S.A.R sent 30/08/06

Pelim 06/10/06

LBA 20/10/06

Advice & opinions provided are personal, and not endorsed by CAG or BAG, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hi Luke

You may wish to follow the links below

Janet has fully completed her case, and I am not that far away from Janet in my action

MY action against Lloyds TSB

and

MJanets Action Against Lloyds TSB

Hope this information helps you, As previously stated, Lloyds TSB are stringing each and every one out to the limits

Its only a matter of time now when I should hear something from their solicitors in the matter of settlement

Time will tell

But Just keep to the time scales, and keep your head held high, Its your money they have unlawfully taken, so you want it back

• Confused 1

Regards

Sophie

Thank you

Please Note

Advice & opinions of Sophie-Jane are offered informally, without prejudice and without liability. Please use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Steven,

Just wondered if you had had a response yet - I have not not had my letter acknowledged either but then it has only been a week and a half!

Does anyone know if the rule is 40 working days or just 40 days full stop?

Lloyds SAR sent 24/7/06

I received a very rapid reply re: my request for refumd of charges, but was usual garbage about them not agreeing with ruling etc. So I guess onto next stage, if they don't hear from me by 24th September thye'll assume I am happy. I think not!! Not sure which letter to send though. Good luck with your claim.